Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

The Planning Crowd joins Ideal World!

Ideal World are delighted to announce the arrival of the newest member of their family The Planning Crowd. Coming on board with over 30 years combined experience working in the estate planning sector, the team at The Planning Crowd will take care of all your will writing and funeral planning requirements.

Tune in to Ideal World from Thursday 23rd March at 8pm to hear how you and your family could benefit in the long term by forward planning. With a range of services available from wills, will trusts, funeral plans and DNA sample kits right through to legal services like conveyancing, professional trust management and executor services joining The Planning Crowd can help you and your loved ones no matter what the eventuality.

Protect your children and your finances .....

Read More

Post Thanks / Like

Default V Channel Service

Hi all

New to the forums and to shopping from TV actually. I dont know if anyone whatches or has bought anything from V Channel but just thought I would post either to get feedback or to WARN people. The V Channel brag that they guarantee having your purchase with you within 7 to 10 business days using their 'Expeditied Courier Service' (What the hell does that mean?) I have recently ordered an ACER Tablet from this channel paid via credit card all went through on 3rd April, yesterday 11th April I checked the status of my order and it turns out that it has not even been shipped, they said after much pushing that when they showed this item, it was NOT actually instock so they have had to re order stock and now the earliest shipping date will be next Monday16th. I have to say I have been let down by these people and would have anticipated that they should have at least said it was out of stock giving me the option NOT to order and go elsewhere. Has anyone else had any experience of the V Channel?

The old saying Buyer Beware applies here I think....... Its a good job this was for me and not for a gift that had to be here for a particular date!

Hope to hear fro you

› See More: V Channel Service

Post Thanks / Like

This channel originated from another channel called Deal TV (I think?)
      Well the same thing happened to me on that channel which is why I'm assuming the above.
      It was for a gemstone globe and they said it was out of stock also adding that the recent bank holiday had messed up their stock numbers!!