Welcome back Angeline

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sacha

Keep calm - Log on
How nice to see Angeline back on our screens after her maternity leave. Lovely clear voice, good humoured and very chatty and so natural and well groomed in front of the cameras. :clapping:

Now to my negative views, not about Angeline. Some of the other presenters really need to take a leaf out of Angeline's book. In particular the two on at the moment on Gems 1 (Hannah) and Xtra ( a new person?). Both with their long straggly unkempt hair and clothing that looks more like nightwear....as if they'd just got out of bed! And the standard of presenting leaves a great deal to be desired. The new one shouting at the camera for viewers to buy, if not for themselves then for her, and to turn up the heating, her hands are cold! I couldn't watch anymore. Hubby took one look at them both and said "what a mess!"

I noticed Angeline back yesterday and today she is on again and is matching the graphics!! :grin:

Seriously, that woman could sell me anything! I love Angeline! She's my favourite presenter (especially when she gets the giggles)!

I managed to catch her first show back (thanks Sacha for reminding me) and it was so sweet that she said how nervous she was and that she had to really hold the rings tight to stop her hands shaking! Awwwww. Bless.

BTW did I catch the name of her daughter correctly? Is it Scarlet? If so, that's also one of my favourite girls names and my little one nearly became a Scarlet!

Latest posts

Back