rising auctions

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loobi

Registered Shopper
ok, bemused now - how the devil do these work these days?......... loads and loads of items all ending at the same time - all been showing ending in 2 hours for the last hour or so. And someone hasnt got the hang...they have bid more than the usual retail price??

Looking at it it's been revamped, perhaps it was a work in progress when you looked at it Loobi, seems OK now.

I must say the new format is much better, long over due IMHO, before you were only able to see nine items at time with 100+ pages to scroll through and each page very slow to load it took ages just to look through a couple of hours worth of auctions !

I'm glad they're showing the retail price at last. I've seen things go on the rising auction for much more than their normal selling price. I guess people just get carried away. At least now they have an idea of true value. I saw one ring with a retail value of £14.95 and a starting auction price of £12.00...not much of a bargain there then... the pricing structure seems very erratic.

Hi all,

I am trying to enter a higher bid on rising auction item and won't let me, errors saying Enter valid bid. I have tried all sorts of amounts. I have no symbols or decimals. Thought it was iPad but also laptop. TY

Latest posts

Back