KitchenAid Classic Stand Mixer with Ice Cream Maker, Extra Bowl & Scoop

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

73MelanieD

Registered Shopper
I've just noticed the Kitchen Aid mixer that they are selling today for £459.24. I got this for Christmas 2008 from QVC and I've just dug out the invoice (sad to still have it I know!) and we paid £247.44 for it, for the mixer and the ice cream bowl and scoops. The only difference with the set they are selling today is that you get an extra bowl which I think are about £50-£60. I know it's three and a half years since I got it, but that is a huge increase in price. It was a 'considered' purchase at the time, but on reflection, looks like we got a bargain!:up:

Fenwicks currently have an offer for the Artisan model in all the colours with an extra glass bowl for £365 and they also let you pay in 4 instalments interest free makes qvc offer look pretty poor. I realise this is only usefull if you live near a branch of Fenwicks as they dont do mail order but as i live in Newcastle i am alright jack xx

Fenwicks currently have an offer for the Artisan model in all the colours with an extra glass bowl for £365 and they also let you pay in 4 instalments interest free makes qvc offer look pretty poor. I realise this is only usefull if you live near a branch of Fenwicks as they dont do mail order but as i live in Newcastle i am alright jack xx
And by the way I got a Candy Apple Red its beautiful and i love it more than my children xx

I've just noticed the Kitchen Aid mixer that they are selling today for £459.24. I got this for Christmas 2008 from QVC and I've just dug out the invoice (sad to still have it I know!) and we paid £247.44 for it, for the mixer and the ice cream bowl and scoops. The only difference with the set they are selling today is that you get an extra bowl which I think are about £50-£60. I know it's three and a half years since I got it, but that is a huge increase in price. It was a 'considered' purchase at the time, but on reflection, looks like we got a bargain!:up:

Wow, that is an increase!! I have a boysenberry Artisan model - which I didn't purchase from QVC as they only sell the classic white model. Mine didn't come with any other bits and pieces and I had to purchase them all separately, but, I am glad I do have it

I imagine the typical KA buyer to fit the following profile:

Female
Married with at least 2 kids at home
Works part time, or a "stay at home mum"
Successful husband
Already an accomplished home cook
Cooks in batches and often gives food to friends, neighbours, or charidee
Gets annoyed by husbands obsession with cars/gadgets and seeks revenge
Tendency to be a little overweight, possibly more than a little.....
Enjoys The Great British Bake Off and fancies Paul Hollywood
Fantasises about being an apple-cheeked granny in later life, serving up home cooked treats to adoring grand kids
Has more money than sense

Female

Successful husband
Fantasises about being an apple-cheeked granny in later life, serving up home cooked treats to adoring grand kids

sounds like me apart from the money and sucessfull husband lol

...or fits the profile of having it gleaming & shiny, 50's Americano retro style, a style statement, never to be used, just admired & sighed over....that would be me, if I had one.

mr ken wood is solid ,hardworking, reliable and very handsome over all his titanium body lol

Female
Successful husband
3 children
Husbands obsession is fishing
replace Paul Hollywood with Simon Cowell
And you have got me bang to rights
Spooky are you phsychic Burly xx

nothing will ever turn me off Simon
i have had so many wonderfull dreams about him over the years
i am certain in my (deluded) mind that when i meet him the chemistry will be overwhelming
i have even considered auditioning for Britains got talent just for the chance of meeting him but the long queues and my week bladder made that a non starter xx

Female
Successful husband

Yep to the first three - the rest couldn't be further from the truth.
(Oh alright, apart from the Paul Hollywood one - I'd be there like a shot given half a chance....)

and, err, Simon COWELL????? Why???? :wink:

Would like one but don't yet own one. Work FT with successful husband who likes cooking, and would probably use it more than me!

Who's Paul Hollythingy?

Yep to the first three - the rest couldn't be further from the truth.
(Oh alright, apart from the Paul Hollywood one - I'd be there like a shot given half a chance....)

and, err, Simon COWELL????? Why???? :wink:
Why not xx

nothing will ever turn me off Simon
i have had so many wonderfull dreams about him over the years
i am certain in my (deluded) mind that when i meet him the chemistry will be overwhelming
i have even considered auditioning for Britains got talent just for the chance of meeting him but the long queues and my week bladder made that a non starter xx

I'd say if you can pole dance you're in with a big chance,mrs vee.
Seems that Mr Cowell has a penchant for trashy,slutty kind of girls.

Allegedly :thinking:

And when he has had his fill/moved on to the next conquest he will buy you a lovely house and give you plenty of £££££££££ Allegedly.

Latest posts

Back