Craft Question !!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shortcake

I love Timmy x
Hi all you crafters out there am after a card kit that i can make my own chrissy cards with want everything in it am i asking for to much lol

How do i do that only ever posted here :(

A lot of us from here are on there regularly, you will get lots of help and suggestions. Off the top of my head the tsv in August was a good kit but I can't remember the number, also Ideal World have good kits from time to time. All this info will be on the craft telly forum though so do have a look.

ooh yer getting very crafty Danni lately, papermania might have some kits, and I think the magazine lets get crafty will probably be a christmassy one soon, you get loads of stuff to make cards in that.

ooh yer getting very crafty Danni lately, papermania might have some kits, and I think the magazine lets get crafty will probably be a christmassy one soon, you get loads of stuff to make cards in that.

I know Angie dont know whats up with me lol I ordered my scrapbooking kit today am so excited lol
I think its something to with not buying any make-up at the min i have to have an obbsession with something lol

ha your as bad as me, I've got to have something on the go and as i'm not buying make-up etc I'm back on craft, lol.

If you can wait the Anna Griffin Christmas Kit, I am sure will be fabulous. Last years was, and that bit different as well. Or 587026, which is currently on waitlist, but again a nice and quality item. Not a bad price for what you get.

Kassie-chip

Latest posts

Back