Lucy - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lucy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by argeybargey View Post
    Meesh - you are funny - don't hang about do you? Are you training for the necklace makers' olympics? xxxxxxxx
    I know Arge - I don't do things by halves do I? I'm really enjoying it. Hopefully I'll get better 'cos these are a bit rough. I think I'm better when I'm copying a design but I'm really having a good time doing it!

Got a very large order on it's way (ouch for my c/card) so I think I'll be playing for the next few weeks! Strangely, hubby doesn't seem to mind me doing this - he probably thinks it's a cheaper option than buying gemstones! lol

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Well done.....

Just catching up with this thread Meesh, thought you had been quiet recently, now I know why. Lol
    Thanks for the piccies, great use of some unusual beads and love all your colourful designs. The last wirework necklace is very attractive, some photos of you wearing your super creations please?

The findings are pricey on JM, I get my stuff from www.bluestreakbeads.co.uk
    I just enjoy browsing their website. No doubt other folks will have their favourite sources.

PS what does TOWIE mean, keep seeing it, probably a generational thing....

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the link Sacha. I hadn't found that website and will go and have a look. I actually bought some sensational findings from a lady on Ebay - got tons of really pretty clasps for only a few quid so will be buying more I think!

TOWIE = the only way is Essex - dreadful reality programme that (I think because I've never watched it), follows a load of Essex wannabes around. They use words like "amazballs" "lush" "totsamaz" and a host of other ridiculous words that nobody with half a brain would use! You'll probably be able to work out the presenter that's annoying me now!