Ironing

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I had a neighbour who even ironed her bras - that took the biscuit in my view. :eek:

I love ironed bed linen and keep thinking of a press for this as it would be quicker than an iron but storage of it would be a pain and I keep reading tales of people burning themselves so still thinking!

I love ironing I find it so relaxing . I really lookforward to Sunday mornings and a huge pile of ironing its better than therapy !!

I have a friend who irons the little bows on the front of her knicks so they lie flat...

There is one pair that I iron - fancy, two-layer pleated pants (pressie from hubbie :16:) but that's the only pair. And that's only to keep the pleats looking half-decent. I'd forgotten I even did that until I read this post. That's obviously why I don't wear that set very often :32:

I have never ironed towels - what is the point, surely you want them to be fluffy?

I love my steam generator - couldn't be without one now.

I don't iron anything, haven't done for years. I don't buy clothes that need ironing and those that do (like linen for "summer" wear) my husband does. He irons a shirt for himself every morning. Much better arrangement IMHO.

Great attitude. Go girl!!

Latest posts

Back