Centigrade coats buttons

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

Pinkearplugs

Guest Shopper
I ordered the funnel neck winter white coat. I love it. I opened the bag it was in and opened the buttons and 2 of them came straight off in my hand and had not even been sewn on !!!!!!
I am so peeed off as i love this coat and now QVC have my money and im stuck with a faulty coat and will have to wait about a week for a sticker or someone to collect it grrrrr.
More shoddy goods made in China !

I had one I got last winter it was a funnel neck one too not sure if it was the same design and a couple of the buttons came off such a shame as its a lovely coat.

I ordered the funnel neck winter white coat. I love it. I opened the bag it was in and opened the buttons and 2 of them came straight off in my hand and had not even been sewn on !!!!!!
I am so peeed off as i love this coat and now QVC have my money and im stuck with a faulty coat and will have to wait about a week for a sticker or someone to collect it grrrrr.
More shoddy goods made in China !

I know what you are saying but if you love the coat can you not just sew the buttons on yourself.

Not really because i dont see why i should otherwise they may as well just sell stuff in kit form, who remembers Cloth-kits ?

Pinkearplugs,

A needle and thread will cost a lot less than returning the coat!! So get off the soap box complaining and sew on the buttons!!!!

Pinkearplugs,

A needle and thread will cost a lot less than returning the coat!! So get off the soap box complaining and sew on the buttons!!!!

Lol, Sim1. I loathe sewing but would rather spend 5mins putting on the buttons than having a moan about very little.

Your having a laugh !

Who the hell wants stuff that falls to bits ?

But you said the buttons had not even been sewn on,hardly the same as falling to bits.

Your having a laugh !

Who the hell wants stuff that falls to bits ?

Exactly! Buttons not even sewn on? And on more than one reported on here - so that probably means lots sent out like that.

QVC act like they are doing customers a favour by selling 'fantastic' goods at 'incredible price points' - however I have always thought that some stuff they flog has the feeling of seconds that they have bought up cheap.

I have to say it is disgraceful that they sent it out with the buttons not on.
I would ask for an immediate replacement if you like it so much.

Any piccies of it hun as it sounds like a nice coat. :1:

I had a suede coat from Beth Tyrell and first wearing the buttons fell off .

Latest posts

Back