A ring worth 24,000

Post Thanks / Like

Default A ring worth 24,000

The other day i saw ring it was allegedly worth 24,000, they must think we are stupid, not many rings are worth that amount why do they talk so much garbage.Don't buy from them i dont after reading bad reviews.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Adam82 View Post
    The other day i saw ring it was allegedly worth 24,000, they must think we are stupid, not many rings are worth that amount why do they talk so much garbage.Don't buy from them i don't after reading bad reviews.
    And even if you do happen to have over 20,000 in the bank wouldn't you want to see what you were buying "in the flesh" before you parted with your money.
    I would and a man in a top hat to hold open the door and a glass of something bubbly and a limo ride home.
    Not have it delivered in a jiffy bag by the posty.

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

Get on a plane to New York. Get a cab to 5th Avenue. Ask to see a D flawless platinum diamond solitaire. Ok, it may cost more than that, but you get the idea, a glass of bubbly, certified diamond and a nice weekend break to boot. Surely if you had the dosh you would have something like that on mind, rather than a ring off the telly.

Post Thanks / Like

My first thought on reading the thread title was ... receiving a 'phone call informing me that I'd won 24,000. Now I'd love that kind of ring.