A ring worth £24,000

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Adam82

Registered Shopper
The other day i saw ring it was allegedly worth £24,000, they must think we are stupid, not many rings are worth that amount why do they talk so much garbage.Don't buy from them i dont after reading bad reviews.

The other day i saw ring it was allegedly worth £24,000, they must think we are stupid, not many rings are worth that amount why do they talk so much garbage.Don't buy from them i don't after reading bad reviews.
And even if you do happen to have over £20,000 in the bank wouldn't you want to see what you were buying "in the flesh" before you parted with your money.
I would and a man in a top hat to hold open the door and a glass of something bubbly and a limo ride home.
Not have it delivered in a jiffy bag by the posty.

Get on a plane to New York. Get a cab to 5th Avenue. Ask to see a D flawless platinum diamond solitaire. Ok, it may cost more than that, but you get the idea, a glass of bubbly, certified diamond and a nice weekend break to boot. Surely if you had the dosh you would have something like that on mind, rather than a ring off the telly.

My first thought on reading the thread title was ... receiving a 'phone call informing me that I'd won £24,000. Now I'd love that kind of ring. :up:

Latest posts

Back