Whatever happened to Tim?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, I am convinced he was sacked, because he "joked" about the wrong person and implied the reason he hadn't turned up for work, which wasn't very professional.

I agree. I saw the show too and prior to that there had been quite a few comments made by TG about JB. All very jokey of course but I reckon JB decided he'd crossed the line with the "ill as a newt" comment.

Whether TG was sacked, or left because he didnt appreciate being reprimanded we'll never know. He always struck me as the type who'd tell them to stuff it.

Just shows though.... Don't mess with Ballantyne.

Tim Goodwin is coming back to QVC! If you have a look at the TV guide for 30th January, he is listed at presenter for Peony flowers at 10am http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...ZoneSelect=GMT&Navigate=20140130&channel=null Wow. That's a surprise.[/QUOTE
:mysmilie_13:
Not the kind of program I would have thought Tim Goodwin would have got involved in.
We all know QVC is a woman's channel , some how I can not see him presenting all that female crap.
IT has been dumped in the sense nothing like it was when he was last on QVC.

I remember him. He used to present technology shows. He was quite good. I seem to recall that he vanished one day after making insinuations about Julian Ballantyne.

Personally I wish they would bring back Paul Lavers. He was hilarious!

I have only watched QVC for about 8 months so I don't remember him on the channel before. I saw him on Argos TV though and liked him there. I did read about him on this forum too and the general consensus seems to be that he was well liked. As already mentioned, it seems a bit cruel listing his first show as Peony though, considering he is an IT guy.

Tim Goodwin is returning to QVC?

When checking the QVC UK website TV guide earlier, I found Tim Goodwin's name as presenter at 10am Peony Flowers. Thankfully, I took a screen print to prove it ;-) Now QVC have changed the page. As you can see on the pic, they are capitalising TIM, which is a new thing they have done with all recent additions eg. CHLOE and MAVERINE, so I assume that he IS returning, and not that it was an error.

image.jpg

I hope they get rid of that "wiggy" Lee as a presenter, i hate him.

Tim Goodwin knew his technology and it will be great if he returns.

He did other shows towards the end of his time at QVC. He has a very dry sense of humour, which I think caused the problem of him getting the boot. On Argos he sold everything.

So we won't be able to comment on the Peony Flaaahrs woman again? :mysmilie_853: Or maybe not as much ...
QVC were very touchy about Tim's comment so I wonder if there was a problem with Julian way back?

Latest posts

Back