Message for Steve Bennett

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chess

Registered Shopper
I don't know if he even still reads these pages but anyway....

Mr Bennett

You really are going to have to get a grip on the issue of deliveries from your company. If your website tells someone they will receive an order on a certain date, they should be entitled to expect it then. Excuses about Bank Holidays, new studio building, etc etc are just that - excuses. If I am paying £4.95 for delivery I expect it to arrive when I am told it will. You must be aware from your facebook site that there are many many unhappy customers - I'm just lucky that I'm not letting potential customers down. I also have to say that I can see me ordering less and less because of problems I have had with Royal Mail and if I now can't rely on a delivery when paying the premium service.

(If anyone has direct contact details for Steve Bennett I would be very grateful.)

I don't know if he even still reads these pages but anyway....

Mr Bennett

You really are going to have to get a grip on the issue of deliveries from your company. If your website tells someone they will receive an order on a certain date, they should be entitled to expect it then. Excuses about Bank Holidays, new studio building, etc etc are just that - excuses. If I am paying £4.95 for delivery I expect it to arrive when I am told it will. You must be aware from your facebook site that there are many many unhappy customers - I'm just lucky that I'm not letting potential customers down. I also have to say that I can see me ordering less and less because of problems I have had with Royal Mail and if I now can't rely on a delivery when paying the premium service.

(If anyone has direct contact details for Steve Bennett I would be very grateful.)

Steve's e-mail address is on this page

http://www.gems.tv/Content/OurStory.aspx

Latest posts

Back