Camouflage Company TSV Tues 26th June 2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i do agree you can buy similar for pennies in supermkets etc but i do love the english rose and i bet my mum would to ....oh dear!

Can't watch the two old bags. And I mean the guests. I think we're supposed to find them fun and eccentric. I think they're annoying.

after the comments on here I watched 10 min of the midnight launch, enough for me, I do not like the ladies either. Seemed a very chaotic and disorganized presentation to me

I find the dynamics between the 2 sisters painful to watch. Older sister likes to butt in at every opportunity. I imagine the presenters find them difficult to manage. The sisters must have a reasonable business relationship as they are producing a good range of new products but it doesn't make great viewing. They have improved a little though.

Last edited:
Watched a bit last night and although I couldn't spend time with them they do make me laugh. Always remind me of Acorn Antiques.

Spotty Dress kept fiddling with her earpiece and staring into space as though she was receiving messages from the Mothership parked somewhere out near Pluto.

i do agree you can buy similar for pennies in supermkets etc but i do love the english rose and i bet my mum would to ....oh dear!

if you can afford it and you like them: what the hell girl! You can not take it with you so you might as well enjoy spending it whilst you are here is my motto :giggle:

Apparently, according to the older sister, the spare foldaway bags are very useful if "you are always being taken short"

Mmmm, yes I can see that, waterproof, wipe clean etc, I'm not getting younger perhaps I'll join the queues on the phone..:thinking:

These products might be the best thing since sliced bread but I just cannot watch these ladies.They somehow make me feel SOOOO nervous! Silly I know but as tho' something is going to go really, really wrong. There seems a TENSION there?!Why don't they decide who is going to present or maybe someone for them?

so one of the women said shall I just put it on the floor then? to which Craig replied, well the floor is clean
I'm surprised the pic and item number for a steam mop didn't pop up along the bottom of the screen with a 'you might also be interested in' tag.

:taphead::mysmilie_507:I thought I was seeing things. A large laundry bag for £43.00 with P&P.

They sell similar (perhaps poorer quality) in Chelmsford market for £6. They might go up to £7 now we are a city !

Linda xx

Just watching the camouflage ladies and Charlie is finding it hard to keep a straight face. The older one walked behind

him , to get a bag , and he hadnt a clue where she was going. So funny, and definately like Crossroads or as Coconut

said very Acorn Antiques :sun:

they are brilliant. the younger sister was nudging the older sister to stop fiddling love it! at least its thier own company and they are not fronting a brand and they are themselves.

Just seen the ladies - nothing against them, they seem ok, but somewhat oblivious to the main presentation at times, maybe nerves? It's the way they keep compulsively packing and unpacking vegetables despite whatever is going on! Yes, they're bags, you can put things in them, you can take things out of them - not as much as that if you want to carry it though surely. They didn't appear at the beginning of the show, think they were not allowed on till the main info was got across. To be fair there is a limit to what you can interestingly say about a shopping bag. Think I'll see how Andy Murray's doing.

Last edited:
I am missing out on this! said before they made me 'nervous' to watch but it is ME! should take this as entertainment value! Drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr silly me!

Can't believe I was ill on Tues and completely missed the two mad sisters! Seems it didn't sell out though so maybe not a fabulous success for what (I think is) their first TSV...

they are funny to watch, I caught a bit of a show where they were brandishing a boxed cake and claiming that their bags would enable you to transport your gauteux (can't spell) home unsquashed.

Latest posts

Back