Wimbledon 2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

His serve and passing shots were amazing. You could see the guy was hungry for the match but poor Nadal just couldn't read him.

I'm gutted!
Nadal sob

But
fair play
a star is born.
He's just got to stop spitting though!

Definitely a 'new kid on the block' but will he stumble at the next hurdle which often happens in tournaments like this?

Definitely a 'new kid on the block' but will he stumble at the next hurdle which often happens in tournaments like this?
I dont care if he stumbles at the next hurdle the fact that he got rid of Nadal is good enough for me. Now we need another star to get rid of sour puss. Loose canons are what we need it makes for much more exciting matches.

Amazing match from Rosol last night, some unbelieveable tennis played. Sorry that Nadal had to go, but fair's fair - and he just couldn't edge it. Thought Rosol was very humble in his interview after the match. The only thing he needs to do is stop gobbing. Yeuuuch.

Now then, cheering Heather Watson on today and hoping she does well. C'mon Heather!!

Now it has sunk in that Nadal is out sob I'm rooting for the new boy on the block.
I love a fairytale. I remember when Boris exploded on the scene.

I've had to "get to know him"
http://www.atpworldtour.com/Tennis/Players/Top-Players/Lukas-Rosol.aspx

Couldn't resist using the head-to-head option on the site above to compare stats with Federer
http://www.atpworldtour.com/Players/Head-To-Head.aspx?pId=R685&oId=F324

I predict Federer, in his usual arrogant way, will not see Rosol as a threat but will just be relieved that Nadal is out of the contest.

Don't let me down Rosol!
Make Federer afraid, very afraid

I can still hardly believe it. Rosol comes out of the woodwork from nowhere and can suddenly play like that :wonder: so how is it he's 26 and still 100 in the rankings if he has that kind of arsenal?? :wonder: Imo he should be drug tested, *randomly of course as happens in all sports, including tennis. We shall see in his next match if he can replicate that performance, somehow I doubt it.

Federer and Gitface will be clapping their hands that their nemesis is out of the running, I'm rooting for Djokovic now.

Latest posts

Back