Julia Roberts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Speaking of hair.................I noticed yesterday that Kathy has had hers cut. I thought it looked nice. She is such a pretty lady but I don't think that realises it.

Speaking of hair.................I noticed yesterday that Kathy has had hers cut. I thought it looked nice. She is such a pretty lady but I don't think that realises it.

It was a Ken Paves wig. It did suit her, she looked lovely.

julia has lovely hair but like most of us it only looks fab when you have it washed and blow dried every day or every other day at least.

claire sutton never has a bad hair day ...ever!

You're right ! love her or loathe her, but credit where due, her hair never looks anything other than glossy and well groomed.

I find that a few large rollers blasted for a few minutes with a hot hair dryer will get rid of the frizz.

My tangle teazer is fab, the try me one. I am a natural blonde who now dyes and highlights it. After washing its really badly tangled, even though it is straight. I don't bother with rollers straighteners or even a blow dry but the tangle teezer is all I need to get rid of tangle or frizz. I would have thought Julia would have one.

I have one of those tangle teezers also, but my hair is inclined to be bit frizzy also. I find its because of my grey hair popping through and although Julia
would be able to get her hair coloured a lot more than i can, the grey hair is a different texture to the rest of the hair, its much coarse, and sticks out more.
Thats what i find

Once my hair has made it's mind up to "go to frizzy side" I can't really tame it without washing it.

And I agree that Claire Sutton's hair always looks like she's just stepped out of the salon.

Actually I LIKE Loen Love ! she can be hilarious - I would imagine a night out with her would be a riot !

I think Loen is awesome! So funny and doesn't give a flying wotsit. Always thought I bet she'd be a hoot to go for a pint with. And I think she's very pretty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back