Dale looking dishy!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flamenco

Registered Shopper
I've never been one to fancy Dale, but have to say he is looking rather dishy in this QVC youtube video promoting Super Sunday. OK, he looks a little tangoed (or has had a bit too much BnB slapped on him), but I have to say he looks quite handsome! :wink:

dishy dale! - I can see where you are coming from Flamenco, he is looking pretty good on youtube - very fresh faced and relaxed. I thinks sometimes in the studio the lighting can make him look washed out and, dare I say it, older. Secretly I've always quite liked dale, but dont tell anyone!!

I'm not sure it's good for you to be drinking so early in the day Flamenco! :happy:

I've always though he has a touch of "Stewart Granger" about him, but not as dashing?

But if you compare him to similar men of a similar age, i think he looks good. Clean and i can imagine

an expensive watch and car , and him smelling nice. And not on the wine yet he he

But if you compare him to similar men of a similar age, i think he looks good. Clean and i can imagine

an expensive watch and car , and him smelling nice. And not on the wine yet he he

I wish I was on the wine, then I'd have a good excuse for finding Dale dishy! That said, the grey cells are fried from all the work I've been doing getting my portfolio together for assessment!

Well just pour yourself a glass of wine and chill out and watch the comedy on now with Charle and the Camouflage women,

go on, you know you deserve it :devil:

he might be "handsome" in a good light, but I don;t find him attractive due to his smarmy and smug presenting style - I just find him creepy. Obviously he is likely to be completely diff in real life.

Linda xx

There is a swine flu poster on the backs of the toilet doors in work. Every time I visit I stare at it, it took me until last week to figure out who it looked like - Dale F!!!

If I remember tomorrow I will take a photo and upload :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

It must be hard for a presenter to try and get their personality over, he"s an older man, so he"s probably
going to appeal to , dare i say, older women, like myself. He cant look pretty, or have his hair done
different, so he"s got to rely on his personality. He might look smarmy, but consider his options, and
i think he can make fun of himself and take it all lightly, he has to i suppose. Watched him earlier on the
beauty channel with Ali and he was asking her questions about eye liner etc, and i actually felt sorry for
him, what man would want or like to do that, and pretend to want to hear her answer.

It must be hard for a presenter to try and get their personality over, he"s an older man, so he"s probably
going to appeal to , dare i say, older women, like myself. He cant look pretty, or have his hair done
different, so he"s got to rely on his personality. He might look smarmy, but consider his options, and
i think he can make fun of himself and take it all lightly, he has to i suppose. Watched him earlier on the
beauty channel with Ali and he was asking her questions about eye liner etc, and i actually felt sorry for
him, what man would want or like to do that, and pretend to want to hear her answer.

I wasn't talking about his personality! I just thought he looked sexy in the video!!!!

There"s no answer to that. So funny ........................................

Oh meant to say i love the way you do the Sparkles, and take up half the page, joke, but
do love them. My kind of thing

Actually, the sparkles are waaaay to big but I can't work out how to reduce the size. It was a palaver trying to work out how to create a signature in itself. I must try again sometime

Thats so funneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Leave them. Love them. Think it suits you

Latest posts

Back