Michelle Hope

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Princess Pickle

Registered Shopper
Hi there!

Did anyone catch any of last night's show? I saw some and MH was going on about how she had to do five shows today and what hard work it was going to be!! This evening when I turned over, her show was on but SHE WASN'T!! Plus, when I looked at the listings, it was four shows today not five. A bit of a drama queen maybe? After all, plenty of other guests do five shows and especially when they have the TSV.

Also, while I'm on a roll, I'm sorry, but I'm really not a fan of her fashion. Some of it is better than others but my husband caught sight of the Bargain Hunter last night and declared "you'd look like an old dear in that"! Not that I look to him for fashion advice but on this occasion he did have a point.......:giggle:

Didn"t hear make those remarks , but watched and cringed today when she was on with Catherine, who was

wearing an outfit that made her look like an old dear, and she"s young and pretty, so not a good advert for

Michelle"s clothes. Perhaps seeing Catherine in that outfit made her feel ill and she had to leave hee hee

They featured a cardigan last night that even my Grandmother would have thought twice about!!! It was so bad I was laughing!! :happy:

Apologies to anyone who likes her stuff - as I say, some of it is OK but the rest, well, old fashioned doesn't even begin to cover it!

Quite frankly, Michele Hope's line of "fashion" is just hideous. I know its each to their own, but those polyester kaftan-esque get-ups are vile imho. And the prices? I wouldn't pay a fiver, let alone £40.

Someone must be buying it though. She"s beeen there for over 17 years so she must be doing something
right. What it is i don"t know. Wish i"d thought of it, instead of working

She wants to do a 12 and a half hour shift on a maternity ward with no drink and no time for a wee and then say it's hard work designing some floral mesh!

Yes but think of the joy and pleasure you"re bringing into people"s lives. She thinks she"s doing
the same with her crimpolene designs, but we know better :giggle:

I'm not a fan of hers at all. Likes riding her horses. Indeed?

However, I am not a fan of all these really short dresses they have on Q either so Michelle Hope's lengths would be far better for me.

I liked that tropical printed skirt the other day but the price was outrageous.

She doesn't really design at all though, does she? She just seems to bring the same skirts and the same camisoles and cardigans back month after month but n a different fabric. I mean, anyone can do that can't they?

And all that polyester means you're a walking fire hazard wearing that stuff. The same could be said for most of QVC's "fashion".

She has pugs.
This is her only redeeming feature imho.
She makes them wear clothes.
This is evil.

Those hands/nails don't look as though they've done what I would call a day's work in their life!

She once actually did a line of clothing for dogs, and i think they had them on the show,

or else its a nightmare i had .......................

No the poor pugs were forced to wear her range of vile doggy clothes in public. I should have recorded it to threaten Figgy here with the horror of it all.

Oh my God! Were the RSPCA informed?! I can't even imagine how bad that must have been! Hmm, wonder why that range didn't go anywhere......

Latest posts

Back