QVC Guests

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi - I couldn't edit an earlier post... just to say the Kirks Folly crafting show is on Friday at 1.000pm, not Thursday (opps, if anyone is interested!)

Well Julius if you were a true fan you could always tape it and watch it when you finish your hard day. Just the way to relax. Wonder is she"ll
blow her fairy dust at the cameras . You could always request some for yourself he he

Well Julius if you were a true fan you could always tape it and watch it when you finish your hard day. Just the way to relax. Wonder is she"ll
blow her fairy dust at the cameras . You could always request some for yourself he he

Lol! Good old Jenny and her fairy dust! I didn't know she did crafting. Imagine if they put her and Dawn Bibby on together!!!! And Sarah Shurety could chip in and make fung shui cards!

Imagine syrupy Lulu Guinness and the Kipling woman doing bags together!! And Tova together with Simon Wilson, and Liz Earle, Alison Young and Lulu all doing an hour together. Chiswick Towers would explode with all those egos!

I think that the real "A" list celebs like Dennis Basso and Tova would stay in a really nice hotel, maybe one of the big London hotels in Park Lane. I would imagine that QVC would foot the bill as these guests are flying a long way to appear on their channel and make them a load of money. I used to live in Acton (a poor area next to Chiswick and Ealing) and used to work in Chiswick at the bottom of Gunnersbury Lane. I love Chiswick. Maybe Tova might prefer to stay in Richmond. That's not far from Chiswick at all and is really beautiful. If I had the money I would live in Richmond. Now I live in Cricklewood NW2.
Someone like Alexis from l'Occitane probably stays somewhere more reasonable. Maybe a Travelodge. But I bet she takes all her l'Occitane products with her!
Simon Wilson is another high-ranking guest, but I think he lives in or near London anyway. I get the impression that Tova and Simon Wilson can be slightly difficult to work with and have to be buttered up like a crumpet!

Ahhhhhh good old county Cricklewood, though the last time I was there it seems all the Irish pubs and clubs have closed so sad.

Was just thinking because they"re all mostly coming from QVC in America, and who decides when they
come here, are they sort of entangled> Like a major shop here having other shops in different
countries, or i could be totally wrong. They would have to sell a lot of goods to make the trips
worthwhile

Well, look at how often Kim Mendelsson appears - roughly every 6 weeks. Unless QVC have a stake in the company or own them outright, all the others are vendors and would have to pay their own way. As Tova is owned by QVC I would imagine Tova is contracted to appear so pay her expenses.

Latest posts

Back