Elemis TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Capirossi

Guest Shopper
Apologies for starting a new thread. My laptop and netbook have decided to play funny buggers, so am reduced to phone and tablet :( - in short, Tapatalk!! This makes searching old threads difficult, so just wanting a reminder on the date for this if anyone can help please? Need to put urgent reminders in my phone as will be away. Many thanks in advance :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I tried to put 200194 in the search box, but every time, it comes back to the home page !
:down:
QVC is probably reading this forum !

no its not that means its an active one that only certain people have access to like a pre-order thing

but try this link and you should be able to order it on 4 easy pays before sunday

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.200194

Wouldn't mind ordering this - but the numbers not recognised on QCut.

I've never ordered via their website before, is it like QCut - i.e. just give your membership and pin and your card details come up. Or do you have to enter your card details ?

Thanks xx

Wouldn't mind ordering this - but the numbers not recognised on QCut.

I've never ordered via their website before, is it like QCut - i.e. just give your membership and pin and your card details come up. Or do you have to enter your card details ?

Thanks xx

I always order online tabatha
and when you log onto your account you put in your membership number and 4 digit pin
so I think your card details will already be there so you wont need to enter them

I always order online tabatha
and when you log onto your account you put in your membership number and 4 digit pin
so I think your card details will already be there so you wont need to enter them

Thanks Bluebell - I'll give it a go.

Thank you SCW - that's really helpful :D

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

its wierd how its like that as i find other TSVS like that so just apply the same rules to it like

but if you get a number like that best way to access it is to take a item number of a valid item then change it to the number you want in the address bar and remove the view.2 and it should work

Its a good job you know what your"re doing SCW as that didn"t make sense to me at all, but thanks for all your trouble/ You"ve obviously got a
knack for this sort of thing, and were all thankful for it, if i may say so , on behalf of other members :bow:

I ordered recent kit with the 100ml PCMC for about £90 including postage. My first advanced order. Hope it bliddy turns up now.

Latest posts

Back