Charlie and Will

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
I've got the tsv launch on in the background whilst I'm doing my ironing and, yet again, this coupIe don't ring true to me. They are so sickly sweet, if I discovered they were merely partners in the business sense, I wouldn't be surprised. I could be wrong, and their's is a love match but my impression is that their relationship is a money making vehicle. What an annoying pair they are.

Not only are they annoying the price of those mini bears is ridiculous people must have money to burn as my mother used,to say.

Why on earth are you ironing at this time of the night Louise 66. I hate ironing

Its when Charlie Brooks starts doing his "aaaaarrrrhhhhhhh" noises when the other Charlie sits stroking a piece of fur fabric, that gets me.

ITS A PIECE OF FABRIC CHARLIE, CUT OUT INTO THE SHAPE OF AN ANIMAL !!

I would rather watch paint dry than watch Charlie and Will, I just can't listen to the smarmy pair...

They're two people who started a business and found it became a huge success. They're not professional 'guests' hired by a company to pretend that they're part of a brand. Perhaps that's why so many of you find them 'insincere'. I have no problem with them at all.

Having never watched a Charlie Bears show in my life, I was really confused by this thread! I thought it was about Charlie Brooks and Will Gowring... wondered what you meant by "is their relationship a true love match....."

Having never watched a Charlie Bears show in my life, I was really confused by this thread! I thought it was about Charlie Brooks and Will Gowring... wondered what you meant by "is their relationship a true love match....."

Now this is how rumours start....good job you carried on reading, eh.....? :mysmilie_506:

:mysmilie_61:

No matter how cute some of the bears' faces may be, I would never buy one of these.

I would NEVER put money into the coffers of that dreadful man Will.

He is everything I detest in a man.

I just wonder what she fell for in him and she isn't much better.

Having just seen a bit of the lunchtime bears show I am reminded of that Star Trek episode 'The Trouble with Tribbles'. Furry creatures proliferating everywhere, even on the floor! Taking over while unsuspecting humans coo over the overly cute fast-breeding entities! Perhaps Will is like the unscrupulous dealer in said Trek episode, exploiting both species for his own gain. :wonder:

xx

Do you think she might be anorexic? She seems to get thinner every time she's on, poor girl looks ill.

No matter how cute some of the bears' faces may be, I would never buy one of these.

I would NEVER put money into the coffers of that dreadful man Will.

He is everything I detest in a man.

I just wonder what she fell for in him and she isn't much better.

Why is he dreadful? What have I missed?
I too worry about Charlie I just want to feed her.

I think one of the problems is, that its a small 2 seater sofa. Poor Charlie is practically legging it over the arm because Will the Warrior is encroaching on her territory. He sits sideways on and practically envelopes the poor woman. If I were her, I'd demand separate chairs - that would stuff him right up !!!!

I don't see a lot of chemistry between them for a married couple.They may of course be totally different off the telly.
The only thing I don't like is the stroking of bear bottoms by Charlie and the suggestion that they have personalities of their own.
However they must be laughing all the way to the Bank because the bears are everywhere and the business is phenomenally successful.
I bet they can retire before I do!!!!

I agree LS; but when you're in the 'selling' game no adjective is strong enough, and I've yet to meet successful business people who are'nt ruthless when it comes to flogging their products. One of the biggest incentives is making an item ""Limited Edition", and the 'once its gone, its gone' phrase - all marketing ploys to give you a sense of urgency to part with your cash. Strange dont you think how once a product is sold out, and then, miraculously there is an Advanced Orders list, again, another ploy to make you order straight away.

Yes, of course they are successful, they found a niche in the market to rival Steiff and other brands, and away they went, however, all the aaaaaaarrrrrrrhhhsss in the world doesn't make a piece of fabric have a "personality". If that were the case my front bedroom curtains have the most amazing sense of humour - I laugh everytime I look at them !!!!!!

Latest posts

Back