Peony Flaaaars TSV Wed 25th July 2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ArtDeco

Registered Shopper
Just wanted to be the first the mention flaaars on the forum :giggle:

I notice the date and see the 1am hour is entitled 'Christmas Gifts' - I assume this is the dreaded Chrimbo in July? A poinsettia perchance?

Am still considering trying Peony, so will watch what they have to offer this next time...

Ooooh Yipee! I'll get the tree out and check the lights next week. Morrison's actually had brussels in store today, should have got some so I can get them on. :mysmilie_852:

If you take a good look when they show a close up of the flaars, you will see that many of the petals have frayed ends just like any other silk flowers.

So they are not so exceptional are they?

I hunted high and low for sprouts yesterday but couldn't find any! I love them and wanted them mushed up in the gravy with my chicken dinner. Weird I know but I also enjoy going to the Dentist ... Possibly I was dropped on my head as a baby :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love sprouts and eating them releases a cancer fighting compound into the gut! Yay!

My parents loved 'em but my kids don't...maybe I should go on Jeremy Kyle for all important DNA results!

Maybe the TSV is a stem of fake Brussel Sprouts...how festive!

Jude xx

Topsy turfy?

Yes lol! - secretly I like mine lightly steamed, delicious. I was surprised to see them in Morrisons today, seemed a bit odd in June!

Well the weather has been autumnal, just a bit of frost needed and the sprouts will be perfect. With today's wet weather in the north ( see news reports) we'll be successfully growing rice next! :smirk:

Umm, the title is supposed to say Topsy turvy...but the auto spellcheck interfered....again!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back