Kathy Tayler

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyMum

Registered Shopper
just flicked Q on while I was having a bite to eat and thought how lovely Kathy looks - her hair is shiny and in such good condition, and tho I always thought she really suited the short spiky pixy look she used to sport, it really looks good on her in this longer style. Make-up understated, such a pretty face, and she always comes across as being such a nice, natural sort of person - along with Clare S she is in my top two presenters.

I do not mind her, but the constant stumbling over her words can get to me, although I am wondering if either I have got used to it or she does it less now?

Anyone any idea about the frock she was wearing this morning. She looked lovely and seems like a genuine person who would be good fun to have a natter with.

Totally agree that Kathy is both pretty and good natured. I always liked her way back on breakfast television.

Totally disagree about Claire Sutton though. She is one of the most "affected" people on QVC. She is right up herself.

Totally agree that Kathy is both pretty and good natured. I always liked her way back on breakfast television.

Totally disagree about Claire Sutton though. She is one of the most "affected" people on QVC. She is right up herself.

In your opinion, Gem Genie, in your opinion! I think Clare's totally natural and wysiwyg, I always think she'd make a great friend.

I've always liked Kathy even though she fluffs her way through some items but I find that rather endearing. I feel "what-you-see-is-what-you get" with her, she seems so down to earth.

Latest posts

Back