Create and Craft TV Live at AFCI's Creativation in Phoenix, Arizona AND launching New and Exciting products in their World Wide Week Event

Toy Story Create and Craft will be once again returning to the Association for Creative Industry's Creativation Show this January; the huge crafting trade show, this year hosted in Phoenix, Arizona. Create and Craft will be broadcasting live links onto both their UK and US channels and via Facebook Live from Phoenix throughout the event which runs from Thursday 18th to Monday 22nd January.

Creativation is one of the most exciting events in the Create and Craft calendar and showcases over 300 exhibitors which enables Create and Craft to bring you the latest news and trends for 2018 from the comfort of your own home. This is Create and Craft's sixth year broadcasting.....

Read More.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

argybargey- how annoying that you know who I am and I don't know who you are lol- will have to do a bit of investigating. I have used Sunny too and think she is wonderful. She is a very generous lady. I have ordered lots of her and wanted a abalone type pendant but the one I ordered was out of stock. she sent me a similar one plus an extra strand of gemstones that I had ordered as a 'sorry'. To be honest, if she had not pointed it out to me, I would not have known it was even a different pendant. But I appreciated her honesty and generosity. She also does not charge extra for posting to NI. x

2.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Just keep a look-out for the ..hm..er.. lady. xxxxxxxxx

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

After ranting the other day, I have got to say that things appear to be coming out of the bottleneck. I've had far too many packages sitting waiting to be packed and then all of a sudden they're coming thick and fast. HOWEVER, I've had half orders sent and some strands missing. I'm guessing that they're rushing to get the backlog sorted out - it's annoying but I've spoken to CS each time and they've been great at sorting it out.

I am still NOT happy at not being able to combine at the weekend or for at least 48 hours. It's too restrictive and I'm now considering whether I should actually buy or not (whereas before it was just "ok, let's have a look at that").

Anyway, I hope that everybody's back orders are getting shipped out.

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

I got my latest and [B]last[/B] two orders yesterday. I've been free of any shopping telly for over a week now, I'm taking it day by day (lol) but with the arrival of the final packages I feel stress-free and couldn't give a hoot anymore. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Well my first order for a while arrived by RM within a week of ordering - all present and correct - and beautifully packaged. I must say I was pleasantly surprised after all of the comments here.

I do miss the weekend p & p though so I - like many others - now consider before starting an order. Actually, I only watch now when there is a guest or presenter that I particularly want to see...... so that is Debbie and Carol.

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

I had one beautifully packaged (very large) order in the early stages and all present and correct. I was so pleased with it, I sent an e-mail to CS with a copy to Steve saying along the lines that, if this was the shape of things to come, I was a happy bunny. Reply, acknowledgement - nada, nought, nuffink. I didn't expect a boot-licking but an acknowledgement (other than electronic) would have been nice. Ironically since then I received nothing but plastic sacks, a broken box, broken beads and incomplete orders. Serves me right really - always was a bit quick off the old block. By the way, the box was clearly broken before posting as it was obvious that it was where it had originally been roughly opened.

I'm getting bored now listening to my own moaning, so apologies and I'll try to stop posting on this subject. xxxxxxxxxxxx

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

That DPD price increase is unacceptable. Vote with your middle finger!

Inge :o)

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

well said...

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Hi I am new to Jewellery making , can you tell me who Sunny is as I need lots of supplies
    Thanks
    Likes Totally Loopy Lou liked this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Here you go Suefone

http://www.sunnyenterprise.co.uk/shop/index.php

•    Advertisment