Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

WIN WITH PRICE CRASH TV
    SKY CHANNEL 677

http://www.shoppingtelly.com/images/pricecrashcomp.png

Price Crash TV Sky Channel 677 have got a couple of their best selling Christmas decorations to give a way this weekend... worth over 100! An amazing outdoor climbing Santa rope light and a tinsel sleigh display.. 

No question to answer, all you have top do to enter is LIKE the Price Crash 677 page and SHARE the competition post.

A winner will be chosen at random on Monday at 10am with guaranteed delivery in time for Christmas day!.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      Post Thanks / Like

I think many of the presenter problems you are describing (validly in my opinion) can be explained by the notion that channels like this will generally only be able to attract presenters that will apply to be on jm tv just to be on tv... they have no genuine interest or knowledge on what they are selling, so they have to fill the time by talking about something they do know (themselves)

they then use this to try and build a fanbase to bring with them if they ever move higher up the selly telly food chain.

the people that suffer are the customer.
      ''now that's a lot of great sound, I know great sound''

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to all the Newbies.
      Likes mr tom liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Having only been watching and buying from Jewellery Maker for about 3 months and already getting fed up with a certain presenter. She's always kissing, hugging and stroking the designers, it's really off putting.

The way she behaves with the male designer is really off, I ended up turning off the other night coz I couldn't stand the back massaging, kissing, stroking and suggestive comments. No other presenter is like this and really think she should cut it out and present like the rest of them.

Rant over.
      Thanks Chess thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I confess i dont really watch as i source my gemstones from an online site as the service and the stones are much better. However i do have the odd flick through the shopping channels, i think the presenter you mentioned was possibly Zena,personally i never liked her when she presented on The Lounge at gems tv, so artificial and i have seen her behave in the way you describe on jewellerymaker, quite frankly it makes me feel rather sick, i suspect she gets away with it as she is Mr.Bennetts cousin, personally i wouldnt employ on any selly telly at all.
      Thanks Chess thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Hello I am pleased there are people coming on here now and again. I am furious with JM I ordered on Saturday some faux suede backing The order is still being processed Ive been in touch A young man informed me it takes up to 4 to 6 working days delivery I mentioned it hadn't even left JM yet I will receive this probably the end of next week. I was furious. Steve Bennett sold JM to The Immediate Media Co. 2yrs ago thats why they now sell Silver chains endlessly and Swarovski Crystal. I dislike Carol who just can't communicate at all also Becky I don't know how she even got the job so full of herself. I think the Presenters are failed actors. Nice to meet you all on here I will be back....

Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately you are not alone in complaining of poor service in regard to despatch delays, there are many complaints on the reviews and on the facebook page and the customers seem to have been complaining for months and it doesnt seem the company have done much to improve the service.