Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

IDEAL WORLD BRINGS YOU WATCH WEEK

Join us for a week dedicated to gorgeous timepieces where you can save up to 40% from 9pm on Sunday 12th November.

Join Ideal World this week, where we will be sharing some of our most popular brands at unbelievable prices. From our old favourites Vostok Europe to newer brands such as Karen Millen and Timberland, there is sure to be something to suit everyone.

Ideal World will be hosting a variety of shows throughout the week, offering limited editions, gifts with purchases and even UK and World exclusives.....

READ MORE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      Post Thanks / Like

I think many of the presenter problems you are describing (validly in my opinion) can be explained by the notion that channels like this will generally only be able to attract presenters that will apply to be on jm tv just to be on tv... they have no genuine interest or knowledge on what they are selling, so they have to fill the time by talking about something they do know (themselves)

they then use this to try and build a fanbase to bring with them if they ever move higher up the selly telly food chain.

the people that suffer are the customer.
      ''now that's a lot of great sound, I know great sound''

2. # ADS
      Advertisment Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to all the Newbies.
      Likes mr tom liked this post

4.    Price Crash TV

Post Thanks / Like

Having only been watching and buying from Jewellery Maker for about 3 months and already getting fed up with a certain presenter. She's always kissing, hugging and stroking the designers, it's really off putting.

The way she behaves with the male designer is really off, I ended up turning off the other night coz I couldn't stand the back massaging, kissing, stroking and suggestive comments. No other presenter is like this and really think she should cut it out and present like the rest of them.

Rant over.
      Thanks Chess thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I confess i dont really watch as i source my gemstones from an online site as the service and the stones are much better. However i do have the odd flick through the shopping channels, i think the presenter you mentioned was possibly Zena,personally i never liked her when she presented on The Lounge at gems tv, so artificial and i have seen her behave in the way you describe on jewellerymaker, quite frankly it makes me feel rather sick, i suspect she gets away with it as she is Mr.Bennetts cousin, personally i wouldnt employ on any selly telly at all.
      Thanks Chess thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Hello I am pleased there are people coming on here now and again. I am furious with JM I ordered on Saturday some faux suede backing The order is still being processed Ive been in touch A young man informed me it takes up to 4 to 6 working days delivery I mentioned it hadn't even left JM yet I will receive this probably the end of next week. I was furious. Steve Bennett sold JM to The Immediate Media Co. 2yrs ago thats why they now sell Silver chains endlessly and Swarovski Crystal. I dislike Carol who just can't communicate at all also Becky I don't know how she even got the job so full of herself. I think the Presenters are failed actors. Nice to meet you all on here I will be back....