Lulu Guinness TSV 12th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not happy about this!!! What is the woman trying to do, bankrupt us?! Lol

Ok, best not buy anymore and hope the TSV is a good catch! Sure you'll let me know as soon as you know buddy?! ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Can't wait to find out what it is going to be. Glad it is on a Sunday so I don't have to book a day off work. I hope it will be on easy pay .

OH crumbs!!! Thats the day after my birthday and ive already used the birthday present card lmao x

Lol Toadette!! It's hard work isn't it? I'm trying to justify to myself that the last bag I want in the sale will come down in price and that the tsv will be a piece of tat :eek:

I doubt it though. Argh!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

The solution is to cut the wires on the tv and routers, that way we are cut off,, oh and throw the mobiles away lol x

Lol you two!! I think I need something bright to finish off my collection for the time being. Although I may not, having 2nd thoughts....for 5 mins. Lol. Now if it's a new colour Franka.... :D

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Amazon have £10 off Lulu Guinness mini umbrellas for anyone looking to complete the look. I have just ordered the London Print after withering over which to choose. I want them all!

I never understand how she can justify her prices, so I wont be tempted!

To be honest Diane, they are worth paying for as the quality and finish is out of this world. However, I do agree, they are very pricey, especially when you're chuffed to beans to get one in the sale and it's still £200!! :eek: They are 'cheap' in comparison to most other designers though. Ask the ladies with the Mulberrys!!

I do wish they were less expensive though *sigh*

My OH was watching a quiz show yesterday , and one of the questions was, what does Lulu Guinness
design in the shape of lips. And suprise suprise he knew the answer was HANDBAGS. So he"d
obviously been watching her shows with me. So funny, he"s a builder and not the least bit
interested in handbags etc. but he was so pleased he knew the answer :happy:

My OH was watching a quiz show yesterday , and one of the questions was, what does Lulu Guinness
design in the shape of lips. And suprise suprise he knew the answer was HANDBAGS. So he"d
obviously been watching her shows with me. So funny, he"s a builder and not the least bit
interested in handbags etc. but he was so pleased he knew the answer :happy:

That's so funny SB!!! Good old Mr Barbs, lol :D

That's funny SparklyBarbs!

I do like Lulu Guinness and they are very good quality. Mulberry handbags are divine and I recently got a small Bayswater in fuchsia as a gift. A very generous gift. I absolutely love it but I can't afford to buy another one.

iSNT it funny. but when i
mention LULU GUINNESS handbags in work, no one has heard of her,
so iM just wondering if QVC have brain washed us, because we all want her bags yet no one
in the work place has heard of her, or maybe shes just not that famous as some of the well
known brands. So if i hadnt of been tuned into QVC would i still desire, want, her handbags.:confused:

Latest posts

Back