London 2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't know what I'm going to do with myself now! My Tv has been tuned into the Olympics from morning till night for the last 17 days. I've even lost track of what's happening in soapland ~ it's been Olympic city in this house! I feel quite bereft!!

Feel the same, it's been a fantastic Olympics and I think London 2012 did us proud! I much preferred the Opening Ceremony to the Closing one, Eric Idle just couldn't match the performance of Mr Bean could he? Mind you, I hated Monty Python! I know it's supposed to be a party atmosphere for everyone to enjoy but it does seem a shame to waste all that money when it could be put to better use......namely, the facilities and coaching to encourage our future Olympians instead of them having to scrimp and save or beg and borrow. Yes, put on some sort of celebration to share in the triumphs and woes of the last two weeks or so but I'm sure if you actually asked the athletes they would prefer the funding to be channelled in other directions.

Having said that.....VERY WELL DONE to everyone, it's been a great pleasure to be able to enjoy such a fantastic show! :clapping::clapping:

Trouble is BL, it ain't done for the athletes but for showing off to the world. Sportsmanship only matters to the athletes, their teams and their onlookers. Sadly the organisers have only politics on their minds. xxxxxxx

I think Mo's commercial future is assured after telling a young girl he eats porridge for breakfast on The One Show last night, bet Quaker Oats are on their way to his door lol!

Latest posts

Back