ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MOP Shine & Define 4 Piece Collection
Last Clicks Price £10.12
QVC Price £16.22
Item Number 217548
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Care for your hair with this four-piece collection from MOP. It includes 250ml and 50ml of Glisten Shampoo containing pure maple syrup and honey to boost your hair's body and promote shine, while helping to repair damage caused by chemicals. There's 50ml of Glisten Conditioner to help strengthen, restore and protect hair from UV rays with wheat protein and pure maple syrup, plus 75g of High Shine Pomade that's light, non-greasy and great for styling!

L'Occitane Shea Body Scrub & Lotion
Last Clicks Price £19.00
QVC Price £32.00
Item Number 221652
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Keep your body smooth, soft and moisturised with this wonderful body scrub and lotion set from L'Occitane. The 200ml body scrub contains crushed walnut shells to gently remove dead skin cells and impurities. Follow with the 250ml of body lotion, which is enriched with shea butter to leave your skin feeling silky soft and moisturised. Once opened, use both products within 12 months.

Tova Love Everlasting Body Souffle
Last Clicks Price £10.50
QVC Price £17.50
Item Number 221576
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95
Your skin deserves everlasting love and pampering, so treat it to body souffle. This lotion will leave your skin feeling soft and refreshed, with a light floral fragrance, including scents of: arctic snow flower, champagne roses, Norwegian cloudberry, glacial accord, white pepper and cashmere woods. Once opened, this product should be used within 18 months.

Tova Satin Pressed Powder Brush
Clearance Price £6.66
QVC Price £8.00
Item Number 221350
Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.45
Ensure the perfect finish to your make-up with Tova's satin pressed powder brush. The large head has soft bristles to help you achieve a flawless, smooth and professional application of your powder.

Tova Satin Pressed Powder Brush
Clearance Price £6.66
QVC Price £8.00
Item Number 221350
Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.45
Ensure the perfect finish to your make-up with Tova's satin pressed powder brush. The large head has soft bristles to help you achieve a flawless, smooth and professional application of your powder.

Should that say Satan? 666 eh?

Lord & Berry Liquid Lipstick Trio
Clearance Price £12.10
QVC Price£14.50
Item Number 219631
Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.95
Give yourself a seductive pout with this gorgeous velvet collection lipstick trio from Lord & Berry. The set contains three 2.9ml liquid lipsticks which are beautifully creamy and glossy. The colours included are Silky Orange, Think Pink and Gleamy Peach. They come in a clear mesh bag

Has anyone tried these? If so would you recommend them?
They call them Lipsticks but they just look like lip glosses :confused:

One not on the website but which is fantastic value is:
MOP 7 Piece Glisten Glamorous Shine Collection
Last Clicks Price£16.45 QVC Price £28.50 Item Number224658 Availability In stock UK P&P£5.45

Every woman wants shiny, lustrous locks, so get a head start with this glamorous shine collection from MOP. You'll receive glisten shampoo (500ml), glisten conditioner (500ml), flexible hold hairspray (200ml), volumising spray (250ml), body wash (125ml) and two handy travel bottles - glisten shampoo (50ml) and glisten conditioner (50ml).

I ordered this, but was sent the wrong item by QVC. Have returned it for a full refund and re-ordered 2 sets because they are such good value. The 500ml shampoo lasts me 6 months. And it's not just great for women - I'm a man and I think that Glisten is the best hair product I've ever used!

One not on the website but which is fantastic value is:
MOP 7 Piece Glisten Glamorous Shine Collection
Last Clicks Price£16.45 QVC Price £28.50 Item Number224658 Availability In stock UK P&P£5.45

Every woman wants shiny, lustrous locks, so get a head start with this glamorous shine collection from MOP. You'll receive glisten shampoo (500ml), glisten conditioner (500ml), flexible hold hairspray (200ml), volumising spray (250ml), body wash (125ml) and two handy travel bottles - glisten shampoo (50ml) and glisten conditioner (50ml).

I ordered this, but was sent the wrong item by QVC. Have returned it for a full refund and re-ordered 2 sets because they are such good value. The 500ml shampoo lasts me 6 months. And it's not just great for women - I'm a man and I think that Glisten is the best hair product I've ever used!

Hello and welcome to ST Golden Brown :)
Thanks for the info, have just ordered one, havent used Glisten for ages.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.224658

Last edited:
Excellent - thank you Golden Brown. Have cancelled the items I ordered yesterday on cheque hold & bought this set instead :D

Models Prefer Magnetic Lips
Last Clicks Price £8.05
QVC Price £14.50
Item Number 222074
Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.95

A slick of lipstick gives you instant glam-factor! These two colours from Models Prefer are simply gorgeous and have been formulated with ingredients to hydrate and moisturise your lips. One colour is Sassy, a full-bodied merlot red, and the other is Sweet, a shimmering pink shade. The two lipsticks come in a black drawstring bag and, once opened, should be used within 24 months.

Clientele Dermatight Peptide Recovery Gel
Last Clicks Price £34.32
QVC Price £55.00
Item Number 220920
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Help you skin to look more radiant and vital with Clientele's Dermatight Peptide Recovery Cream. This 34g of rich cream helps to replenish essential elements in the skin, tightening the skin's appearance with regular use. An application spatula is also included. Use within 12 months of opening.

Latest posts

Back