Craft

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Oh no! I'm at home today and I've just seen what's coming up next - another 2 hours of card making, sorry, crafting *yawn* Now is the time to reduce my carbon footprint by switching the telly off :D

Hi all. Newbie here.... I only have Freeview so can't watch many of the shopping channels on TV. Your comment made me laugh Moth because my bf's mum is obssessed with making cards, but she is at work right now so can't switch on to watch!!!!

I love craft,but i must admit i hate watching it when Catherine huntley is doing anything to do with it,she drives me mad,cant watch any of her shows or anything kathy taylor presents:58:

Well it would be a boring world if we all liked the same :1:

I enjoyed the crafting 2 hours after returning home from a 2 hour craft session with friends!

And I like Catherine presenting with Dawn although she's my second choice as my favourite is Anthony and Dawn.

I've just recently decided to take up card making so I've recorded today's show and am going to watch it tonight and try to pick up some tips - never thought I'd ever hear myself saying that :D

I've just recently decided to take up card making so I've recorded today's show and am going to watch it tonight and try to pick up some tips - never thought I'd ever hear myself saying that :D

Me too BSB just got my first scrapbooking kit and watch todays shows at work (we had no manager's in today lol) they had some really nice bits on today i hope you get loads of tips x

Yes there was craft today but it's just the usual weekly slot for craft on QVC.

They don't have an excessive amount of craft shows on QVC - unlike another channel that seem to find it necessary to have a craft weekend every other week! QVC do show a lot of other products too.

I caught todays' show and thought it was very enjoyable. They had competition winners in the studio which made the format a little different and like several posters on here, I watched to pick up tips too.

Latest posts

Back