QVC -Liz Earle

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm waiting for my order from LE which I placed yesterday. Pretty sure it'll be with me by tomorrow. I hope it includes the hand repair ~ love it! Anybody have any ideas when the next tsv will be?

I'm waiting for my order from LE which I placed yesterday. Pretty sure it'll be with me by tomorrow. I hope it includes the hand repair ~ love it! Anybody have any ideas when the next tsv will be?

I am with you regarding the hand repair PP. In an ideal world (if money was no object), it would be the only hand cream i would use. Unfortunately it comes down the list after C & P and skin tonic, which are essentials. I hope you get it as a mini freebie - my face lit up today when i got mine!!

The advantage of buying in store is that if you're lucky you can get to choose your freebie. They're given a freebie of the day or week or whatever it is but I've been able to choose.

And as I keep saying in my local store you get wee cakes on a Friday. At the risk of sounding like a mad cupcake eater lol

I am with you regarding the hand repair PP. In an ideal world (if money was no object), it would be the only hand cream i would use. Unfortunately it comes down the list after C & P and skin tonic, which are essentials. I hope you get it as a mini freebie - my face lit up today when i got mine!!

I'm a Liz Earle girl too - and have QVC to thank for introducing me to the Cleanse & Polish, skin tonic and Eyebright - but I wouldn't go back to the Hand Repair after discovering Crabtree & Evelyn handcream. It's very good.

The advantage of buying in store is that if you're lucky you can get to choose your freebie. They're given a freebie of the day or week or whatever it is but I've been able to choose.

And as I keep saying in my local store you get wee cakes on a Friday. At the risk of sounding like a mad cupcake eater lol

I would love to be able to buy in store. Unfortunately, there are none I can buy from here! That might be a blesssing however, god knows what would happen if I had all Liz Earle products right under my nose - not to mention cup cakes!

Liz Earle Botanical Essence No1 50ml EDP

QVC Price: £45.00
Surprise Price :
£39.96
P&P: £3.95
3 Easy Pay instalments of £13.32, plus P&P

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...-ISRC&keyword=228828&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

Apart from the obvious advantage of Easy Pay should you wish to use it, this really isn't that much of a bargain by the time you factor in the P&P costs. I would much prefer to order from Liz Earle Direct to be honest and I know it would be received beautifully wrapped along with a free sample or gift!

Just in case anyone's interested......there's FREE P&P on all orders from L/E Direct placed up until midnight tonight (Tuesday 11/12).

Marks and Spencer have their own version in the new line called PURE. Not only does it have the bunny logo same as Liz, it also has the bee friendly as well.

I love the M&S PURE range & have been using it for several months now. Smells nice & does the job just as well as LE. My only complaint is that the cleanser can be a nightmare to pump out the bottle & I am not alone in that. Lots of complaints on their web site.:wonder:

Latest posts

Back