Brush for Smashbox halo

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nicky-j

Registered Shopper
Hi
I've been looking at getting the Smashbox halo and see that it is available with and without the special brush. Does anyone know whether the Bare Escentuals kabuki brush would do an appropriate job? Or do I need to invest in the whole thing?

Hi
I've been looking at getting the Smashbox halo and see that it is available with and without the special brush. Does anyone know whether the Bare Escentuals kabuki brush would do an appropriate job? Or do I need to invest in the whole thing?

If you compare with or without on QVC at the moment it's only an extra 44p for the Halo with the #29 brush :1:

Hi

Or you could wait and try the halo and smashbox kabuki in the TSV on Sunday

Ooh Im so tempted!

I'm not sure whether I want the TSV, so am wondering whether to go for this now, or wait until I see the TSV on air in case I do want it! Then again, I might see something else I want ... oh decisions, decisions ...
Being very pale I probably ought to go for the darned thing now before it sells out, but don't want to make a mistake!

The #29 brush is nice, as Donna says, and it is definitely worth getting as the duo if you only want the Halo powder.

If you want the rest of the items in the TSV then go for that.

The #29 brush is a slimmer version of the #19 face and body.

A soft kabuki would be absolutely fine (and the one in the TSV is good) or your BE one. I use an ultimate one as they are the softest (IMHO).

So don't get hung up on the #29 brush - nice if you only want the halo, otherwise go with any dense soft kabuki/powder brush

Thank you all!

I'll decide about five past midnight when I know whether I want the TSV. Then order either that or the halo with brush! Wish it was tonight!

Latest posts

Back