New Delivery Charges = Price Increase!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I suppose the price hike was inevitable because of increased fuel costs, but not knowing when your delivery is coming, or being able to track it is going to put a lot of people off I think. Our CL man was a very nice chap, but as I hardly order at all from Gems now, it probably won't make a huge difference to me.

Aw i liked my CL man, he used to time the delivery when i would be home from taking the little one to school and he always had time for a natter, Im just going off gems more and more now, if somethings not broke, why fix it???

I havnt ordered very much since march, not very impressed with designs, seems to be the same jewellery, being repeated time after time, the silver items imo are quite expensive,items I have ordered have all been returned. Very sad how Gems tv has gone down imo, I feel sorry for the presenters.

:confused:Please pardon my ignorance, but what the jiggins are Fitflops??

I must get out more

fitflops are in boots for £36,they are flipflops {with a difference !!! like going to the gym whilst you walk}or so they say... funny my daughter was just mentioning them

that's cos you're a nutter Klos :D

buffo2.gif

Does anyone have an e-mail contact for Gems at the moment?? Trying to get advice from CS on phone is like trying to get blood out of stone! OH is waiting on a ring ordered on Sunday, which then said "delivery on Weds". Today its showing as "stock OK", but CS say delivery by Friday:confused: Why would the web say Weds delivery if it wont be before Friday? Clearer info is clearly needed..also who is delvering for Gems now? TYIA

Hi Tabs
The new courier firm is called DPD (which use to be Parceline) my delivery was supposed to be today I rung customer services last night as order hadn't been dispatched I was told that the standard delivery charge of £5.95 would only give a estimated day and would be between 3-5 working days after dispatch from gemstv towers so wasn't going to be Wednesday as previously been told, been told it was down to getting use to new delivery service but was told if I paid the extra £1 delivery charge that my delivery would be tomorrow (Thursday) 'think they call it premier delivery' so I've paid the extra £1 I've tried emailing gemstv before and it is very hit and miss if they reply, anyway hope this helps a little.:)

Latest posts

Back