Bye Bye Ellis - Page 2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bye Bye Ellis

Post Thanks / Like

Aww, I'm sad to hear that, I always quite liked her, it wasn't that long ago she represented Ideal World on "this morning" when Johnny Vegas was doing his comedy thing.
    I liked her a lot more after that.
    I can't see it being her decision, which is even sadder when someone has been with a company from the start getting the boot must be very wounding.
    Well I wish her luck, health and happiness in all she does

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy View Post
    I wonder if IW would take Anna and Carmel in part exchange Good luck Ellis, hope you move on to better things...
    I'll take Anna and Carmel with pleasure.Keep Ellis.Just send the girls round to me.

Post Thanks / Like

Never was a fan of Ellis, she always seemed condescending and full of herself .

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like rats leaving a sinking ship to me.

Post Thanks / Like

I sincerely hope it's not a case of Paul Lavers in, Ellis out. 'Cos isn't he supposed to be coming back? (not that I've anything against him, but you know what I mean). Wonder if she'll pop up on QVC selling something now? Whatever she does I wish her luck, she is probably one of the best groomed presenters shopping tv has, always smartly dressed and hair immaculate.

Post Thanks / Like

I hope that Ellis will be happy with the next chapter in her life. All good wishes to her,

Inge xx

Post Thanks / Like

So has she left without a goodbye show? If so that's pretty disgraceful, I like ideal world, for my sins and I hate seeing people treated badly who have worked hard while her children were small sacrificing time with them for the benefit of their company, I really hope it was her idea to leave , otherwise is it a case of removing an older woman for a younger woman along the line?
    Whatever, I don't think a couple of lines and no goodbye show is crap for working for a company from the beginning

Post Thanks / Like

Sausage I agree with with your comments - seems she didn't even get to say her goodbyes or receive a bunch of flowers - how sad!

Post Thanks / Like

She just needs to put on a few stone in weight and maybe the craft channel will take her

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by barbedwire View Post
    I sincerely hope it's not a case of Paul Lavers in, Ellis out. 'Cos isn't he supposed to be coming back? (not that I've anything against him, but you know what I mean). Wonder if she'll pop up on QVC selling something now? Whatever she does I wish her luck, she is probably one of the best groomed presenters shopping tv has, always smartly dressed and hair immaculate.

I think maybe you hit the nail on the head! I hope we are wrong, as I thought Ellis was the most professional presenter IW had got.