Smashbox Brushes - help!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Toxic Lemon

Registered Shopper
Can anyone help me with the brushes from one of the last Smashbox TSVs and tell me which brush is which out of these?

The description says: Shadow Liner, Precision Concealer and Crease Tip. Left to right, I'm using the 1st on the left as the shadow liner. But which is which of the remaining 2? :33: Is the crease tip for applying powder to the eye crease?

Here's the pic: http://www.qvcuk.com/ukdetail/ViewO...ews&item=225828&country=UK&MoreviewThumb=.007

:21:

Middle brush is crease brush and it is indeed to apply shadow to the crease of the eyelid and gives a great result.
The top brush, slightly conical in shape is for the shadow liner from the tsv which is in the little pot.

The flat synthetic haired brush is for use with photo op under eyes etc.

The brushes are exactly as Vampyre says. I think the concealer brush is meant for the Camera Ready Concealer (the concealer in a stick) though, not the Photo Op Under Eye Brightener which has it's own brush inside & is then blended with the ring finger. (Sorry for being pedantic... No reason why you can't use it with the Photo Op if it works for you. I'm just repeating what Nina, the Smashbox girl, said.)

Middle brush is crease brush and it is indeed to apply shadow to the crease of the eyelid and gives a great result.
The top brush, slightly conical in shape is for the shadow liner from the tsv which is in the little pot.

The flat synthetic haired brush is for use with photo op under eyes etc.

Oh, thanks so much! :1: I can give them a try out now! The conical brush has really made a huge difference to my make up. I've always worn kohl pencil before and no amount of softly smudging it would make it stay in place all day. By lunch time, it was always heading South. :11:

Now, I've abandoned kohl altogether and use the conical brush with either of the 2 pots of eyeliner from SB TSVs as well as the eyeliner palettes I have. It gives a really soft and smudge-proof finish and lasts all day, I find. :35:

The brushes are exactly as Vampyre says. I think the concealer brush is meant for the Camera Ready Concealer (the concealer in a stick) though, not the Photo Op Under Eye Brightener which has it's own brush inside & is then blended with the ring finger. (Sorry for being pedantic... No reason why you can't use it with the Photo Op if it works for you. I'm just repeating what Nina, the Smashbox girl, said.)

Pedantic is a good thing, IMO. ;) I like to know how things should be used and then I can vary if I need to. I hate using things the wrong way in ignorance LOL.

I haven't tried the Photo Op as I don't have dark circles or anything and can't really think of any other good use for it. I have started to wonder why Stacy (Models Prefer) says that every woman has teabag eyes! I don't and never knew women did until I saw Stacy and the woman off Channel 4's The Family (shown last week). Maybe I could keep Photo Op in case I do get teabag eyes! :32:

Latest posts

Back