Does My Bum Look Big In This?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Especially for Milly

xxxxxxxx

cat1.jpg cat2.jpg cat3.jpg

Domyearsdeceiveme.jpg

ILoveYou.jpg

Aw SWEET! Oh thank you Anybody There! Thank you.

ExhaustingBeingAQVCBabe.jpg

Dreams do come true

Quick.jpg

OI! YOU! THIEF!

Haha!! Aww Meg you lucky girl!! We love Dreamies too! I think Mam is a bit ott with them though as we get at least 4 each. And she bribes us with them. She stands at the back door shaking a plastic pot full of them when she wants us to come in. I usually fall for it (Rossi) as I'm what she refers to as a gannet, but Casey is usually more switched on and has to be chased around the garden in the dark :rolleyes:

Maybe we should go on a diet :what:

Purs, Rossi & Casey Xx

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Hi Rossi & Casey.
She calls me Fattyboots!
The Vet said I was a big cat but at 14lbs - a whole stone - I'm at my limit. That's why I have not had treats for a long time.
I LIKE treats.
They are in the cupboard & I have a cunning plan .....

Meg is such a cutie pie, i can see why you are mad about her Minim. Love all the puddy cat photos on here lately. We still miss our Itchy and Scratchy. They were monkeys and terrorised the small animal population around here.

Oh Bexi, you do know my Meg!
She does 'need' this, that & 'tother lol

She is a cutie pie Itchy & I do spoil her. The only baby left in the house .... well, if you don't count Himself.

OOO I haven't been on here for a couple of days and now I've got lots of lovely new photos to look at. Thanks girls, please keep them coming and Meg, I'm waiting to hear of your cunning plan. hi:

Yes Meg, please share your plan! I had one of them once. Mam had left the jar of treats on the kitchen worktop and hadn't closed the lid. I waited until she went to work and began my chores. I jumped up and nose-butted it until it fell on the floor! There was an almighty crash but oh, Dreamies everywhere!!! I filled my boots :D

She wasn't pleased at all when she got home. Apparently the jar was made from glass and she told me off as I had probably eaten some. How she knew it was me I don't know! Although Rossi is too dull to figure it out so Mam probably realised that too.

They are now in a plastic pot with a clip on lid :( It hasn't stopped me trying though :banghead:

Casey
Xx
From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

OK, here's my very cunning plan....:devil:

I have considered tip & take, but can't be sure when I can tip & how much I will be able to take before discovery :sad: Mammy puts things away in the dark hole, Himself never feeds me so my only chance would lie with 21 :envy: & she's rarely here :clock:

So, my cunning plan is to manage a fur ball I'm growing :clapping:
I have to :puke: in an obvious place like his slipper or on the patio step, but timing is the thing.
It has to been just after my tablet so mammy worries and tries to coax me to eat :angel:
Of course, cat slop won't do...... I will just have to be tempted .....

I like your thinking Meg:clapping: this plan sound like genius (which of course it would as you are a very intelligent puss), keep up the grooming to build up your fur ball and let us know how you get on:up:

Latest posts

Back