Received 'birthday surprise' voucher from QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Never got a thing! Tried to order with the code posted here and it was refused both online and on the phone...so they do know who's got them?

Apparently it comes up on the screen when you order by post - they must have entered them somehow as they sent out the cards/emails, not sure if cs could over -ride or not.

I really don't understhand why every customer didn't get one. Those of us registered for email could have received an email with the code, and the rest of us could have got the postcard.

After all, QVC aren't really giving us anything are they? Just the chance to spread the cost - they're still receiving the full amount.

I did get the Smashbox sample though - presume people who've ordered Smashbox in the past automatically got one of these? Again, not exactly pushing the boat out (but nice to receive all the same). They didn't persuade me to buy the TSV though!!

[I did get the Smashbox sample though - presume people who've ordered Smashbox in the past automatically got one of these? Again, not exactly pushing the boat out (but nice to receive all the same). They didn't persuade me to buy the TSV though!![/QUOTE]

I have bought loads of Smashbox in the past but I didn't get the sample???

I think there is no logic behind who got the vouchers or the smashbox samples.

I've bought loads of Smashbox in the past and also spent loads,but still have'nt received sample or code.:33:

Latest posts

Back