Received 'birthday surprise' voucher from QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got mine this morning, pleased but so typical. I just ordered the pilates stand yesterday and would have got that with the 3 payments.

Interested in shopping for Christmas gifts in the beauty area but not sure if Smashbox, liz earle or Philosophy will be best....wish I knew in advance what would be coming up!

Oh and say I ordered 2 Smashbox TSV's, is the entire order easypay or just 1 set?

I got mine this morning, pleased but so typical. I just ordered the pilates stand yesterday and would have got that with the 3 payments.

Interested in shopping for Christmas gifts in the beauty area but not sure if Smashbox, liz earle or Philosophy will be best....wish I knew in advance what would be coming up!

Oh and say I ordered 2 Smashbox TSV's, is the entire order easypay or just 1 set?

If it's the same as the one at Christmas, anything you order at the time of giving the code gets the easy pays - I ordered two items with the Christmas code thinking that only the first would get the easy pay, but they were both put on easy pay, but the order has to be done at the same time.

I got mine this morning......which, considering I haven't bought anything from QVC for months, is a bit of a lame attempt to lure me back!

I'd have much preferred a discount code!

Ooh, I got one too! I didn't notice it at first - thought it was the usual QVC junk mail and nearly binned it!

Mine arrived this morning. Not sure that everyone will get one though. Have checked with a couple of my friends who have been shopping with QVC for quite a while (but not just as long as me) and they haven't got anything. Mine will be getting used for either Kipling or Honora!

None here either, although I did delete 2 e-mails from QVC this morning thinking that they were programme reminders:fume:

Jabba, it looks as though we've all got the same code to enter when we order. It would be worth a try because if they did send you the letter then it will work for you!

The code is 15E908

Ooh, I got one too! I didn't notice it at first - thought it was the usual QVC junk mail and nearly binned it!

Me too!
Saw this thread and retreived it to investigate.

None here either, although I did delete 2 e-mails from QVC this morning thinking that they were programme reminders:fume:

Should still be in your trash bin?
But code does look like the same for everyone.

Got mine today. My husband who is also a member - he mainly uses it to buy me things 'secretly' for xmas when I have hinted at them first, has not had one. Maybe his will come tomorrow.

Congrats to everyone who gets one.

Last year they did christmas cards with the 3 easy pay voucher, not everyone got one. I doubt I will get one for a start.:31:

Congrats to those with birthday ones, hope you have more luck than I need with my Christmas one (i have written about this on the forum before!) long story but it wasn't honoured.

Jabba, it looks as though we've all got the same code to enter when we order. It would be worth a try because if they did send you the letter then it will work for you!

The code is 15E908

Got mine today and it's probably the same code for everyone 15E908 valid until 05/10/08

:thanks: I will wait until the Smashbox TSV is available to order online and make good use of it! :dance::dance::dance:

Latest posts

Back