Received 'birthday surprise' voucher from QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've got mine (amazed since I've only ordered 1 thing in the past 3 months and sent that back and have ordered very little generally this year)
My code is indeed 15E908 and I used it online, you place the order but before you click the "submit order" button you need to tick the box at the top which says "Do you have a promotional code?" You then click "submit order", on the next page it will ask you to enter the aforementioned promotional code (15E908), then click on the button and it gives you the details of the order + details of the 3xep
Hope that helps - it must be the same code for everyone

I haven't had anything, but I too haven't bought much recently. I got a birthday present from Aveda though - I have a points card. I got up to £24 on a personal mix so I chose a shampoo/shower mix and then extra points on anyting I bought that day.

After reading the thread, I rifled through my paper bin looking for the QVC card which came this morning. I had also thought that it was just junk. Anyway, the code is of course the same as the one you've all had, despite the card stating 'your voucher's unique code'!! However, I'm still unclear as to how many items you can order using it. Is is just the one? Has anybody tried to use it more than once? I don't use Easy Pay very often, but I might give it a try this time.

After reading the thread, I rifled through my paper bin looking for the QVC card which came this morning. I had also thought that it was just junk. Anyway, the code is of course the same as the one you've all had, despite the card stating 'your voucher's unique code'!! However, I'm still unclear as to how many items you can order using it. Is is just the one? Has anybody tried to use it more than once? I don't use Easy Pay very often, but I might give it a try this time.

You can use it on more than one item. BUT, you need to order everything in the one order.

I got mine this morning, pleased but so typical. I just ordered the pilates stand yesterday and would have got that with the 3 payments.

Interested in shopping for Christmas gifts in the beauty area but not sure if Smashbox, liz earle or Philosophy will be best....wish I knew in advance what would be coming up!

Oh and say I ordered 2 Smashbox TSV's, is the entire order easypay or just 1 set?

I got mine today also. I had one once before - a few months ago and I treated myself the "claudia ring" in yellow gold. I remember at the time the lady at CS saying anything I order at that time I could get on 3 easy pays so it's not just one item but one time.

so the decision now is...the rose gold/white gold claudia ring or a leather sophie bag??!! or maybe I should just save my money for something more important ........

I got mine today w00h00. Mrs James, QVC have obviously got my birth date confused with someone else, but shhhhh! I'm not letting on :21:

I feel a bit peeved! My card did not have the voucher code on it just lots of advertising blurb. Mum's got exactly the same card with the voucher code on a flap at the end.

Don't know why I was not selected for the code but I will use it anyway!

Already been looking at the Kipling range again as the Easy Pay will make the purchase much "easier"

I got a card through the post today, so got it in both email and post. On my card the bit with the code is sealed shut (as if the code is top secret when we all know we've got the same code
lol-1.gif
lol-1.gif
lol-1.gif
)

Latest posts

Back