Well do we?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

petpixie

Registered Shopper
Do you ever spot an (older :blush:) well coiffed lady dripping in lola rose and epiphany, glossy locks elasticized/ojoned to the max, skin glowing with a Liz Earle/Gatineau sheen followed by a Mally/LG glow. She's gliding along carrying her LG handbag in L'occitane scented soft hands finished with Nails Inc porchester square ~ bows on her shoes courtesy of Marta Jonson and a £27000 south sea pearl necklace finish the look. Then do you think Wow! there goes a fellow qvcer, we could be twins!

Alternatively she could be wearing a pair of Birkies, a jacket by Indigo Moon, slacks by Kim & co, large hooped Veronese/Kirks Folly earings carrying a packet of easi-yo :happy:

Lol! No! Today I am sporting ponytail, peacocks jeans and top, Joe Browns vest, a nursing bra that I never used for said purpose, and tesco toe post wedges. The only QVC on me today is my moisturiser and last clicks eternal diamonique circle pendant. If I wear make up it tends to all be QVC, simply because of all the TSV's I was brainwashed into buying last year that have to be used up until I am allowed to buy any more.

Maybe if I pop out to the post office later (to return 2 QVC unwanted non-beauty items) my kipling defea may give it away? Lol!

Whenever I see someone with a Kipling bag I do weigh up whether they're a QVC-er, or Belgian. I'm half Q half high street today, I know, crazy huh!! Clothes def not from Q, dress from Monsoon sale, cardi a hand me down from a friend, Lulu bag though, also sale, Evans sandals for my freakishly wide feet, Leighton toes (sweet pea!) just put on some Decleor hand cream that I've got on my desk which I'm really hoping someone will nick so I can get something else, nice but too flowery a smell, Honora ring, diamoneek ring (the Julia roberts' pink diamond one, oh I'm all class...or glass?!) Ojoned to the max indeed, face BE mostly, plus some Lip Dual, Jo Malone spritz. If found in the Canary Wharf area, please take to a Costa.

I saw someone in an Artscape top once and it was in West Bridgford where Julia hails from. Today i am wearing a Matalan top, Asda jeans, Amazon earrings, toe nails painted in No 17 red polish and face moisturised with an Aldi cream. I am a heretic, I deserve to be burnt at the stake as there is not one item from Q on my person, it is all cheap stuff from the land of the devil aka the high street. Have been planting bulbs and generally sorting out for autumn\winter interspersed with watching the Olympic\Para Olympic parade so have not put Q on at all as yet, am I missing much?

Since I started this thread I'll reveal all ~ today jeans from Very.co, vest top from Matalan, cardie from Topshop, Converse trainers, Lola Rose bracelet along with High Street bracelets and necklace, Honora earings, Liz earle superskin, LG B&B and blush and Cargo eyeliner, rimmel mascara, Gatineau lips, Pure grace fragrance and body mosturiser and when I was out earlier I used a Boden bag. I could have taken my Kipling one (yes I possess one ~ that's one ) but I didn't as I don't really like it. Not sure if I could have been spotted as a Qvc gal, but maybe the lola rose along with spring in my step and the jaunty devil may care air gave it away!!

I can't recall seeing anyone wearing anything from QVC. I have a few pieces but today I am wearing jeans from JC Penney, trainers from Target, Tee shirt and underwear from Kay's catalogue. Oh! and earings boughts many years ago from Avon.

Well i"m having a slobby lazy day, after starting early and finishing late, so i think i deserve it. Hair washed in Ojon,
Liz Earle"s mens bodywash (was cheap in sale). Face cleansed in ESPA stuff cleaned with liz earle cloth. Towel actually
from Northern Nights, and Carole Hochman zipped up gown. Touch of Laura Geller B & B and bare minerals mascara (free
sample from them) and pair of Fitflops (recommended by Flamenco). More than i"d thought from QVC. Eyeopener :cheeky:

Think I got off lightly today! Just my Gossip watch. I almost said my Bobbi Brown foundation and Smashbox blush, but then remembered I got them direct, saving myself a pretty penny on the hefty Q postage :cool:

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

You know... reading the thread I clearly left out some QVC detail! Hubby and I woke in Northern nights bedding. He used ABC skinwash (the ONLY product he asks me to buy him from le Q- he hates QVC normally. I showered in L'Occitane as ever and ojon'd my hair. I forgot my pandora bracelet, coffee bean earings and rotary watch. Oh and Mum deoderant. I applied gale hayman lip lift halfway through the afternoon, but otherwise a no make up day.

Your right about the kipling- although I only own 3! I do assume they are Q when I see others with them, except for my mum's mate who loves kipling but refuses to buy from Q!

Me also woke in Northern Nights sheets and a cotton bedcover from Q. And i forgot i combed my hair with
that tangle teezer and i"m just going to use my babybliss dryer thing to make my hair less like a frizzy
shredded wheat. Oh and i have the kipling bag which is great for work and i"ll not go whats in it. I might
add all these things were bought ages ago and i have not bought anything significant for months and
months, using up all my stock, and budgeting. Boring, but time i came to my senses i think :clapping:

Think it was last week whilst entering Tesco I noted a Kipling bag on a woman's arm as she was returning her trolley.
I did look again as I think it was their first TSV, the pink tropical monkey print one with the pink flip flops.
Noticing too she had on the Markon black patent peep toe wood effect wedges, which were also a TSV a while back.
At the time I did think her dress was a QVC creation, strange things happen but I've noticed the said print in a Print Fusion outlet since.
Her cardi really did look familiar too ........... only it could have been Asda Mode.

Honestly true.

:blush:

Since I don't really want to be identified as a hardened Qvcer I've decided I'm never going out in public again with my Kipling as that seems to be the clincher :bandit:

so far i have showered in carbolic, rubbed lots of cheap cream on my face , used lenor on my hair as i havent any conditioner ..lol slipped into combats , a vest & popped on my muck boots ... were going dog walking

not a high end product in sight .. do i care ... do i hell:giggle:

so far i have showered in carbolic, rubbed lots of cheap cream on my face , used lenor on my hair as i havent any conditioner ..lol slipped into combats , a vest & popped on my muck boots ... were going dog walking

not a high end product in sight .. do i care ... do i hell:giggle:
Is that a wind up or have you really used Lenor on your hair?
LYNN

Since I don't really want to be identified as a hardened Qvcer I've decided I'm never going out in public again with my Kipling as that seems to be the clincher :bandit:

...and I've just bought one! :sad: What with that & my Birkenstocks, I reckon I'm probably doomed then.......! :sad:

Latest posts

Back