GajetGuru has the answer!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
Ok own up if you're a member of ShoppingTelly.com GajetGuru of Maynooth age 55-64!

You are probably the most prolific question answerer on QVCUK.com with a collosal total of 2141 answers (could be more by the time I type this). It seems as though every question I read is answered, with varying degrees of accuracy and helpfulness, by the GajetGuru...maybe it's Will's Irish relative!

Anyone else noticed this full-time question answerer and authority on ....well...pretty much everything?

http://reviews.qvcuk.com/profiles/1690redes/a9d097380274af9c12b0d80d93524092/profile.htm

Jude xx

Ok own up if you're a member of ShoppingTelly.com GajetGuru of Maynooth age 55-64!

You are probably the most prolific question answerer on QVCUK.com with a collosal total of 2141 answers (could be more by the time I type this). It seems as though every question I read is answered, with varying degrees of accuracy and helpfulness, by the GajetGuru...maybe it's Will's Irish relative!

Anyone else noticed this full-time question answerer and authority on ....well...pretty much everything?

http://reviews.qvcuk.com/profiles/1690redes/a9d097380274af9c12b0d80d93524092/profile.htm

Jude xx

Oh my my my. That has to be a fix or something, Very well spotted. :sweat: :bow:

I spotted the name 4 times this week on entirely different items which made me curious.

Jude xx

who is this evangelist?

"QVC do not let you purchase Items that are Unsuitable, so if you have Concerns about any Product, all that you have to do is to ask the Sales Repesenntative about it when you are placing your Order."

"When you registered this, you became a Valued Customer of the Company. You can therefore use your Contact Details for them to collect Information about Extra Functions.""

"I am a Professional Public Servant that works as a University Laboratory Technician. My Nickname derives from my Electronics Hobby & from my Favourite QVC Show, DISCONTINUED, "Gadgets & Gizmos"."

"When the video is Playing, you can most certainly see the Attached Cable.
The Cable is omitted from the Computer Simulation, which shows this Flying Around the Room on its own without any Human Intervention, without any Source of Propulsion or Batteries & without a Cord."

"This Bulb is a standard 12 Watt Daylight Bulb, so I would not be overly concerned about it. If an Item is Difficult to obtain, QVC always mentions this."

Altruist, girly swot or irrepressible busybody? You decide!

I was going to pretend it was me until I read Akimbo's last post.

Is it Stratobuddy?!!??

Seriously, if it's not someone on behalf of the " independent agency" that screens Q's reviews, then it has got to be evidence that we have the techie equivalent of the QVC Facebook beauty fanatics. Oh dear.

I confess I thought it could be Strato (sorry old buddy) but he's not the type to toe the QVC corporate line so earnestly.

Male or female?

Jude xx

Now I am going to get slated for being sexist.

Bloke.

Poor grammar, use of capital letters where there is no need, and... gulp... they know when to say "watt" and when to say "amp".

(Ducks and runs for cover!). Sorry, I don't know the difference, despite my ( apparently) high IQ!

Make sure although so as to the shoes you get garageshoes can be tighten over occasion. If they are too broad when your heaviness loss actually kick in you will be look for a new couple of shoes beautiful rapidly.

The range of products he (I agree, only a bloke would do this) comments on is very wideranging. Gardening, electronics, cookery, candles, northern nights, vacuum cleaners....insect repellant????? That's where I stopped.

It's either a fake, or someone with too much disposable income and time on their hands.

The range of products he (I agree, only a bloke would do this) comments on is very wideranging. Gardening, electronics, cookery, candles, northern nights, vacuum cleaners....insect repellant????? That's where I stopped.

It's either a fake, or someone with too much disposable income and time on their hands.

Or a proper sad sack

The Maynooth Pontificator!

Knowing nothing about GG's home town of Maynooth I googled it and found there's a "Pontifical University" there....could explain his pontification! :taphead:

QVC should invite GG "inhouse" to run a regular "Ask the GG" slot on the website (when they get it working) LIGHTBULB MOMENT..they should ask GG how to fix their blummin awful new website :headbang:

I bet he's on Twitter and Facebook, giving a running commentary of his life.

Jude xx

Gajet Guru gives fashion advice to the masses:

Have a quick look at the question on item 120700 (D Gilman jeggings) about the length :

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?partNumber=102700&x=0&y=0&storeId=10252&langId=-2&catalogId=10152&resultsWithTopSellers=false&sc=102700-ISRC&keyword=102700&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch#BVQAWidgetID

The person asking the question is well and truly TOLD by GG in his answer. GG just knows everything, we're lucky to have him!

Incase you can't be bothered looking at the link:

"If you check the Images of Football Players today, you will find that the New Look is for the Legs to reach about Halfway down the Calf.

This is the Latest Style & it looks great on Cristiano Ronaldo, Fernando Torres, Mario Balotelli, Shay Given, Patrice Evra & David Beckham.

These Real People are among today's Style Icons if you live in Italy (Style Capital of the World), England, Spain, Eire, Portugal or France. This Style was also fashionable during WWII as Materials were in short Supply then too."

Jude xx

Saint Patrick's College, Maynooth, County Kildare, IRELAND
.... College was founded in 1795 as a seminary for the education of priests and by 1850 had become the largest seminary in the world.
Now we know lol.

Age 55-64 - must be bored.

Make sure although so as to the shoes you get garageshoes can be tighten over occasion. If they are too broad when your heaviness loss actually kick in you will be look for a new couple of shoes beautiful rapidly.

Eh? What is this all about?

I think it means you need smaller shoes if you lose weight....beyond that I don't have the foggiest! Enviably the most obscure first post!

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back