Report to ASA/Offcom thread

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hello all

I'm new here so please be gentle with me!

I signed up especially to post this as I feel so strongly about it and reading all of your comments as I lurked has been fascinating.
I have recently contacted Bid because I saw James Russell presenting moissanite and not once did he mention it is laboratory manufactured. To my mind this is misleading people by omission which is as bad as misleading people by lying.
Bid have not replied so I am considering taking it further to ASA etc. and that's why this thread caught my eye.

I have really enjoyed reading your posts, keep up the good work, I hope to be able to make contributions that are of value.

Lovely to meet you all

Welcome Deedee!!!!!!!!!!

Deedee, I think this is worth reporting to the ASA. Bid are being deceptive here and need to be brought to account for it.

Deedee, I think this is worth reporting to the ASA. Bid are being deceptive here and need to be brought to account for it.

thank you all for the very warm welcome, much appreciated.

Greg, thanks for your support and I have indeed now informed the ASA so I'll keep you posted

Latest one i heard but did not jot time down, describing a watch as Solid Gold Leaf , in other words gold plated !

Makes it sound like solid gold, was that James Russell chap

Latest posts

Back