Lulu Guinness tonight...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Capirossi

Guest Shopper
10pm.

After buying the Lotus we are almost at beans on toast stage until payday so don't think I will be tuning in :-(

I did spot a black and white polka dot Eva on the fashion show though. I would like that. But hey ho, I've had my thrills for this month! :rolleyes:

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

A polka dot handbag is for this season.........a red sports car is forever! :rock:

Ain't that the truth?!! Ha ha!! However, just heard Charlie saying that everything on air is on 3 easy pay. Oh dear :what:

a lotus? ooooo

Oh yes Janie. A bright red Exige. Went out in it for the first time today. I love it!!! :D

Ooh I see there was a show already. Ladies - navy, red or black Jenny is on 3 easy pays and all available according to my app :D

Ain't that the truth?!! Ha ha!! However, just heard Charlie saying that everything on air is on 3 easy pay. Oh dear :what:

Oh yes Janie. A bright red Exige. Went out in it for the first time today. I love it!!! :D

oh wow!! now that's what i call a car! makes my mr2 look like a volkswagen.

Lol Janie!! It is a bit extreme to say the least! It's a replacement for our motorbikes (safer after hubby came a cropper) and a third car - so it's purely a weekend toy :D

I know Bensmum. There is a selection on the website featured today. I can't see the polka dot one though, even in the normal section. Why have it on display if they're not selling it? Grr. Unless it's coming up later? But then it would be on the easy pay section. *sigh* I give up!

http://www.handbag.com/fashion/the-...andbags-and-why-she-loves-kelly-osbourne.html

Somebody mentioned the dotty bag on Facebook, is it the one on the video here?
thank you for that link, Boris.She looks tired there.Who is the girl with her?

Yes that's the one. But they have the small version on display. So annoying. That on 3 pay would have to be mine!!

Thanks for the link :D

Yes, admired on her website but could only afford on ep at the mo :(

Capirossi, if t is that bag behind her in that video, it is gorgeous , a bag that will get a second and a third glance. I am watching Nina Leonard and I have just glimpsed a polka dot bag in the background decoration , and it is an eye catcher !!

thank you for that link, Boris.She looks tired there.Who is the girl with her?

Capirossi, if t is that bag behind her in that video, it is gorgeous , a bag that will get a second and a third glance. I am watching Nina Leonard and I have just glimpsed a polka dot bag in the background decoration , and it is an eye catcher !!

Thats the one!! It's the smaller version though. I 'spotted' this months back and discussed it on the mammoth LG thread!! It's been a long time coming. If it's not on ep before xmas I may have to ask Mr c for it from the website, even though we're not supposed to be doing xmas ;)

The small on show looks like the latest TSV size. Even though it wasn't my style, I'd have to have the polka dots :D

I was just making a cuppa and realised that all my mugs are in polka dots, as are a lot of other kitchen things, my two umbrellas, two LG bags and countless clothes :eek: Haha!! Can you spot a theme?!! Oh and my mobile case. He he!!

Thats the one!! It's the smaller version though. I 'spotted' this months back and discussed it on the mammoth LG thread!! It's been a long time coming. If it's not on ep before xmas I may have to ask Mr c for it from the website, even though we're not supposed to be doing xmas ;)

Go for it, Capirossi, you only live once :bear: I think it is really lovely, I would have bought it, but it would be a waste, as I don't have many occasions these days to show it off.

T caller - who is it?!! Now I like Lulu but inspirational?! Inspiring?! Aww bless her, feel bad as she said she lost her husband, but a bit o.t.t?!

Almost went for the o.t.o but stopped myself in the nick of time. Phew!!

I have the black oto in my basket and am thinking hard. I really like it but never keen on the 'made especially for qvc' bags and am thinking I might wait till the January sale and can then hopefully get it for nearer £100 than £300. It is less than 3 months time.

Said desperately trying to talk myself out of it lol

I have the black oto in my basket and am thinking hard. I really like it but never keen on the 'made especially for qvc' bags and am thinking I might wait till the January sale and can then hopefully get it for nearer £100 than £300. It is less than 3 months time.

Said desperately trying to talk myself out of it lol

Same here!! Still in basket in black! I have to be honest, I think I've gone off the whole lip thing. I quite like the doll face large Wanda for work...but then again, I can't really afford anything and did promise.myself I would wait for the sale. Argh! :banghead:

Released into the waitlist abyss...

Ooh two more shows tomorrow....wonder if polka dots will be on?! Ian where are you?!!

Released into the waitlist abyss...

Ooh two more shows tomorrow....wonder if polka dots will be on?! Ian where are you?!!

you rang my lady friend? LOOOOL im in one of those very odd random moods tonight cant you tell (my wish is your command) ohh god that sounds like a idea for a new sayin on a lulu pouch/purse loool

Latest posts

Back