Lulu Guinness tonight...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hello everyone, I don't post on here very often but am delighted to read this thread by Lulu G fans without the usual 'more money than sense' brigade chipping in.

I'm very lucky to own 6 Lulu handbags and one Lulu shopper; I have no money now or sense:mysmilie_480:

But I'm happy :mysmilie_500: in my madness.

Hello everyone, I don't post on here very often but am delighted to read this thread by Lulu G fans without the usual 'more money than sense' brigade chipping in.

I'm very lucky to own 6 Lulu handbags and one Lulu shopper; I have no money now or sense:mysmilie_480:

But I'm happy :mysmilie_500: in my madness.

Hello Bella!! Always good to have another Lulu fan out there!! Those.people you've mentioned do exist, but seem to leave us alone when we have a dedicated thread!! :rolleyes:

If you are a vip shopper there are also some LG threads in the drop. You must, of course, let us know what bags you have ;)

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Hi CS. If you go to the top of the page where the navigation for the forum is, press forum. This will give you a list of forums and if you scroll down to the end you'll see 'the drop'. You should be allowed in now that you've paid ;)

I think we bore the naysayers into submission. These are great threads. Everyone a handbag nut in one form another and even though we all like different things there's room for everyone.

Hi CS. If you go to the top of the page where the navigation for the forum is, press forum. This will give you a list of forums and if you scroll down to the end you'll see 'the drop'. You should be allowed in now that you've paid ;)

Thank you!

Lulu slot on Saturday night and you can already buy the polka dot eva on Q 105220 (sold out on LG website). There's no pic but the CS woman assured me that was it..I have it from LG and its my favourite of all my bags so far :)

I noticed it when I flicked over to La Q last night. It was a fashion hour and the models were holding the polka for Lulu bags. Looked like a really gorgeous but fun bag.

Latest posts

Back