Lulu Guinness tonight...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got the red lips print umbrella in the summer from Amazon it was a really good price about £16. I love it - it is not the strongest in the world but is nice and quirky and keeps the rain off.
Rosey , i suppose i can take it out when its not raining, to dress my outfit up or dress it down he h e :wink:

Hi there LG fans! Does anyone know what tonights 11pm OTO will be, please? I did order one bag this afternoon but... !!! :eek:)

Hi there LG fans! Does anyone know what tonights 11pm OTO will be, please? I did order one bag this afternoon but... !!! :eek:)

Ooh what did you order?! I'll have a quick look now to see if I can find it. Last night's was an excellent deal.

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

I ordered the small Eva in black. It will be my first LG so hope I like it. I've wanted a bag from this range for ages but always had problems making up my mind and justifying the purchase - the 3 easy pays have helped with the latter!

Ooh lovely!!! I had this in and out of my basket when it was a TSV!! I can't vouch for this particular bag but most of her range is outstanding and you shouldn't be disappointed! And I agree, 3 easy pays definitely help. It would be rude not to eh?! Hope you love the Eva. Keep us posted! There are few mammoth LG threads if you have a search :D

I bought the navy Eva when it was the TSV and I'm v pleased with it, I wish I'd bought the red as well but my bank balance wouldn't stand it.

Jude xx

Thanks Capiriossi and Akimbo. Fingers crossed! Will you be treating yourselves this evening?

Last edited:
I'm not watching in case I weaken!

I hope you like your Eva when it arrives.

Jude xx

I don't think so. Nothing really screaming out at me except the black and white polka dot Eva - Grr!!!

Am still looking but can't see the oto...maybe someone else (aka my special friend ;) ) can find it :D

Ha! Debbie just read my tweet out :D

That I loved everything about them!! Nah, nothing was pulling at my purse strings either. I think it's because of her sales. I kept thinking that I didn't like anything enough to pay full price for it!! The sale has ruined me. From a Q point of view anyway, from mine it's made me ;) ha ha!!

That I loved everything about them!! Nah, nothing was pulling at my purse strings either. I think it's because of her sales. I kept thinking that I didn't like anything enough to pay full price for it!! The sale has ruined me. From a Q point of view anyway, from mine it's made me ;) ha ha!!

That is my problem too. I keep thinking why pay over £300 when I can get one for £150 or less in 3 months time. Having said that I bought 3 in the last sale lol

I resisted too. Not too sure what calf hair is either? Guessing it is something like pony skin? I did like the Polyanna lips clutch though. Think it might have to go on my shopping list for another time.

A thought that I may be able to pick one up at nearly a third of the QVC price at the outlet, stops me purchasing every show.

A thought that I may be able to pick one up at nearly a third of the QVC price at the outlet, stops me purchasing every show.

I have never seen a LG bag in the outlet. Normally only really tacky bags when I have been - and they are all screwed up and dirty - like they have been used for months.

Haircalf is precisely what it implies. The hair side of th skin of a calf, or a cow. It's the same as ponyskin ... that's usually cow or calf too and not pony.

It's not for me I have to say. I'm not anti leather ... clearly.

Ooo Caipirossi if you look on luluguinnes.com and go onto the blog for 5th July you can see the Cruise 12 collection. Which includes that baby spotted Eva. Due in stores from October it says. Some of the collection are already on her website.

Latest posts

Back