'Beauty Lift' Pig of the day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Calvin

Registered Shopper
Please Loen, you are not convincing anyone that you are selling a desirable product. We really don't believe a word you are shouting. :(

She is doing what she is paid to do, what do you want her to do?

Resign or come on and say " Do not buy this, it is rubbish" and get the sack.

:33:

Another one of these overpriced temporary "lifts" that you could achieve by painiting your mush with egg white or pile cream? No thanks! What I want to find is a reasonably priced cream that keeps your skin in good condition, and keeps the wrinkles at bay....don't think such a product extists tbh!

I turned over to IW to see what was on, in time to hear "why pay £400 in a salon when you can have this experience in your home for £40 ?"..or something close to that..! :11: Now, excuse me, but if I was a client and found out they were using the same stuff on me face that I just paid £400 for £40, well ????????? :43: :33:

daydreamer

Please Loen, you are not convincing anyone that you are selling a desirable product. We really don't believe a word you are shouting. :(

Quite right Calvin, if IW said today was friday I would have to check on my calendar.:)

The expert just said 'We can't go into detail about what the product does to the skin because this is shopping telly' :confused: Why ever not ? Perhaps cos you don't know ? If it's long-winded you've got an hour ?

The expert just said 'We can't go into detail about what the product does to the skin because this is shopping telly' :confused: Why ever not ? Perhaps cos you don't know ? If it's long-winded you've got an hour ?

I would have thought that would be all the more reason to go into detail, as the customer is able to ask questions, as you would if you were buying the product from a beauty counter in a shop, or can't even do something as simple as read the blurb on the back of the packet. Weird thing to say, sounds like they couldn't be bothered,as they wanted to cram in as many crap products into the hour!

I would have thought that would be all the more reason to go into detail, as the customer is able to ask questions, as you would if you were buying the product from a beauty counter in a shop, or can't even do something as simple as read the blurb on the back of the packet. Weird thing to say, sounds like they couldn't be bothered,as they wanted to cram in as many crap products into the hour!

Not sure if they even had any other crap to cram in? The normally just concentrate on a single product :11:

I've used it and it is pretty good, works out at £5 a go which is pretty good for the results. :1:

i thought that was a funny thing to say too!!!!!!! just thought it was me!:1: why on earth would you not explain what goes into the product and how it effects your skin, so in other words, this product could seriously harm your skin, its full of crappy chemicals that could seriously harm your delicate eye area and blind you!!!!! well...............who knows? we have to draw our own conclusions, cause this is shopping telly and we as the potential customers arent entitled to know what we are slapping on our faces and into our skin????

Latest posts

Back