John Barrowman..........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like him he's so entertaining and a breath of fresh air. When he did the Saturday nIght slot it was priceless tele.

I find him ok most of the time until he starts with his 'Lulu' moments, ie: bursting into song or when he starts talking scottish whenever his roots are mentioned. I actually think he would be good to take over from Bruce Forsythe

Always liked John Barrowman. The only guy I have ever said " what a waste..." Lol. He seems really hyper when he's on Q, though. Never have liked Brucie, he's a bit too creepy for my liking.

Come back, Julius!

I have to ask, how old are you?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I have to ask, how stumpy are you?

Touche! :mysmilie_467:

If you are still around Julius (and for what it's worth), I enjoy reading your posts when I occasionally check the ST forum.
There are few witty posters, that make this forum worthwhile logging into and you certainly are one of them :wave:
Although you may find, that sometimes your unique finesse may well be lost on here. As some clever clogs once said: "Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius" :wink:

Are you Julius :wink:

Touche! :mysmilie_467:

If you are still around Julius (and for what it's worth), I enjoy reading your posts when I occasionally check the ST forum.
There are few witty posters, that make this forum worthwhile logging into and you certainly are one of them :wave:
Although you may find, that sometimes your unique finesse may well be lost on here. As some clever clogs once said: "Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius" :wink:

Did i miss something, where did he go ???????????????????

He's having a strop because some of his posts got pulled. I'm sure he'll be back soon.

He's having a strop because some of his posts got pulled. I'm sure he'll be back soon.
I miss all the exciting things, but i suspect he's here under a few other names, or maybe i'm being suspicious. /cynical ? ???? :wink:

Last edited:
Did i miss something, where did he go ???????????????????

He left, after having a bit of a dolly-out-the-pram moment when a couple of his posts were pulled after they were deemed 'offensive' by the PC police & it all got a bit childish & slightly rude with a bit of name calling & such! (Pretty tame by general forum standards IMHO, we're not talking the old eBay Q&A board here! lol)

Sadly, a few other very nice posters (both frequent & less frequent posters, all equally valued of course!) also decided they'd had enough of the 'I find that offensive' fascists with their rallying cry of 'mods, mods, please remove this immediately!' & left at the same time but hey, the we-only-pop-out-of-the-woodwork-to-whine-about-stuff-be-offended-by-stuff-and-sh*t-stir posters are probably still members, so not all bad, huh.....? :dull:

If someone has actually cancelled their membership I'm pretty sure their posts appear in the threads as "guest". I wouldn't be counting any chickens about who left and who didn't just yet...

If someone has actually cancelled their membership I'm pretty sure their posts appear in the threads as "guest". I wouldn't be counting any chickens about who left and who didn't just yet...
Or "certain" people could be here already under another name. a standby incase things got too out of hand, cynical old me :wink:

Just <s>noticed</s> thought that myself Burlz, although I thought 'guest' was indeed the status of at least one poster just yesterday.....hhmm, strange, I thought if one left & then came back, one's post count would start again at zero....shows how much I know, which is pretty much naff all obviously....! :wonder: :doh:

I'm still here but extremely, extremely peed off. So there!! Soo much I want to say but can't, the only area of my life where I have to bite my tongue :confused: go figure :p

I mainly didn't log off because of little Louis, but I enjoy it here with all you crazy kids, apart from the pc brigade :rolleyes:

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Good to see you

I'm still here but extremely, extremely peed off. So there!! Soo much I want to say but can't, the only area of my life where I have to bite my tongue :confused: go figure :p

I mainly didn't log off because of little Louis, but I enjoy it here with all you crazy kids, apart from the pc brigade :rolleyes:

Oh glad your back Capirossi, wouldn't be the same without you and your
Lulu addiction, and the fun you and your inter action with SCW. I really enjoyed that, and it made me laugh, and he was having such
fun too helping you. Yes were all thinking of janie and poor Louis today. hugs to her ((((( ))))))x

Or "certain" people could be here already under another name. a standby incase things got too out of hand, cynical old me :wink:

I'm sure that must happen on here occasionally but you really do need to go to the eBay boards to see the best examples of this - after not hearing the answer they expected/were hoping for, a second poster will then miraculously appear to defend the honesty/integrity/plausibility of the first poster & quite often, when they get angry or ranty enough, they will forget who they're supposed to be logged in as & start replying under the wrong ID, that's when the real hilarity starts!
Eventually they start TYPING IN CAPITALS & claiming that they personally know a policeman/lawyer/high court judge/MP who will make all the other posters 'sorry' for their slanderous comments etc. etc. & finish the rest of their posts off (as they begin to run out of steam/vocabulary!) with things like basic Anglo Saxon or HAHAHAHAHAHA.....!
:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back