Event at Q Studios

Post Thanks / Like

Default Event at Q Studios

I went to an event at Q studios yesterday with Good Housekeeping mag.Were any of you ladies there? ( am NOT ignoring the men on here but at my session there were no men attending!) Had a fab time & came away with lots of goodies but most of all Pippa hosted the event.She is really lovely, very friendly, very professional, don't know if she did the whole day as there were 2 sessions, morning and afternoon.She is at the top of my favorites list now! Laura Geller & Ali Young were around but I didn't see them.We saw the studios & Ali Keenan was presenting ( again like Pippa--- so tiny!) it must be true telly puts 10lbs on!Well worth my crack of dawn start & late evening return.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fox View Post
    I went to an event at Q studios yesterday with Good Housekeeping mag.Were any of you ladies there? ( am NOT ignoring the men on here but at my session there were no men attending!) Had a fab time & came away with lots of goodies but most of all Pippa hosted the event.She is really lovely, very friendly, very professional, don't know if she did the whole day as there were 2 sessions, morning and afternoon.She is at the top of my favorites list now! Laura Geller & Ali Young were around but I didn't see them.We saw the studios & Ali Keenan was presenting ( again like Pippa--- so tiny!) it must be true telly puts 10lbs on!Well worth my crack of dawn start & late evening return.
    Didn't you even hear AY, I find that suprising

ps Glad you enjoyed it

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

I couldn't find the offer in the magazine, after someone mentioned it on here. Think that issue must have gone from the shops by the time I heard about it. I would have been curious to go myself.

Come on, what free goodies did you get?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by YORKO View Post
    Didn't you even hear AY, I find that suprising

ps Glad you enjoyed it
    Noooooooo! BUT it is a large building! & very smart ( still don't like the sets though!)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AndiK View Post

Come on, what free goodies did you get?

Any free ipads, TV's, clickfrees, laptops?

Post Thanks / Like

You are funny tonight strato!

8. Flower
    Post Thanks / Like

How fab. Have been to the old set at battersea but not yet been to chiswick. Goodie bags do tend to be generous!

Post Thanks / Like

They should advertise the events to QVC shoppers and not just the people who buy a certain magazine but I suppose they don't need to introduce regular QVC shoppers to the company, and hope to get new ones by casting their nets wider.