Lots of people enquiring???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
JR was on the Fenn Wright Manson hour and interrupted presenting the item by claiming they were getting lots of calls asking about her earrings. She pulled her hair back revealing some button pearl earrings and said they would be the Honora TSV next week. You couldn't see what she had in her ears with her long hair covering them so claiming they were getting a lot of enquiries about her earrings was absolute b*llocks.

BTW TK Maxx always has lots of Fenn Wright Manson if anyone is interested.

Great post BensMum. Yep I have trawled the TKMaxx stores when every other hanger in the sweater section seems to be Fenn, and the quality is great.

I noticed the button pearls. The lustre looked impressive, but QVC have the ability to make anything good with the various Tiffen Softnet diffusion filters they use. (check make up before and after shots) OR a Lulu TSV day :grin:

Talking of make up, I couldn't believe that sales pitch of Genie, which sold out, just showed a chalky mess on the models.

They do Marzy I got my son a duvet set for uni for £24.99 had it been a king size rather than a double I'd have kept it myself.....really lovely smooth soft cotton. I wonder whether Q will stock it? (mind you I prefer TK's prices!).

Jude xx

I got a beautiful double duvet cover set about 3 years ago ,for the spare room & it's just as soft now as it was when new.

It worked out at really good value as it was in the clearance section,think I paid 22 euros for it.

Talking of make up, I couldn't believe that sales pitch of Genie, which sold out, just showed a chalky mess on the models.

That stuff really is useless. My sister in law got some once. You have to keep still whilst you wait for it to dry and it leaves a white matt residue. Then as soon as you smile or make any facial expression, the lines are back in all their glory. I've noticed when they do the demonstrations the models don't move a muscle.

Congratulatios

I never find anything decent in our TKMaxx (Preston)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Off topic but congratulations on your marriage Sparkles. Wishing you health, wealth & much happiness!

Inge xx

P.S. It was our silver wedding this year on Valentine's day!

Off topic but congratulations on your marriage Sparkles. Wishing you health, wealth & much happiness!

Inge xx

P.S. It was our silver wedding this year on Valentine's day!

Thank you Ballerina :D it's was a beautiful day. And congratulations on your 25 years together xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think TKM has gone the way of a lot of companies, great to begin with, then a steady decline in products over the years, OR like qvc the buyers are'nt doing what they're paid for, to get decent products in.

When TKM first arrived at Hatfield, it was wonderful ! I even bought a GIVENCHY (yep, Givenchy) grey silk blouse for just under £40 it was fabulous - this was the time when the word 'designer' meant something; now their definition of designer is Tiana B, and its rail after rail of old tat now. Even I struggle to find anything to buy , which is saying something for me !

Latest posts

Back