John Barrowman Flirting with Dale F

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

On tonights Saturday Night Gift show, during Dale trying to sell Lily O,Briens Chocolates, John was there, and he stuffed about about 6 chocolates in his mouth at the same time, and he was flirting with Dale, over them, Dale got very hot under the collar.

Just started a JB thread too!! He just said he'd get Dale in his pants and climbing his beanstalk in.minutes!!!

Very funny, but I can't see the PC powers that be condoning that kind of talk! ;)

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

It makes great viewing - but some of the double-entendre's on John's part seem a little too much for Dale. I had no idea John had a male partner until this evening - I thought John was married to a lady

Dale got so hot under the collar he was taking his jacket off. Funny. He was a bit flustered i think :song:

It makes great viewing - but some of the double-entendre's on John's part seem a little too much for Dale. I had no idea John had a male partner until this evening - I thought John was married to a lady

:mysmilie_859:

Are you serious?????

Even ignorant, living in a bubble little old me knew he was a happy chappy :D lol

Even ignorant, living in a bubble little old me knew he was a happy chappy :D lol

Perhaps JR'Ego spends too much time in the theatre performing major surgery to take notice of who is gay and who is not.

Huh?
1lg035faint.gif

And double entendres all over the shop in the 9pm hour. :grin:

I would rather watch paint dry than watch JB, I can't stand the guy....

His partner is called Scott.
No wonder Dale looked uncomfortable. JB got a little frisky in a studio once and "revealed himself".........thankfully it was on radio.

Dale had fun I think, but he will realise that all those double entendres were too much for QVC. Too much for me too, though I enjoyed the element of jeopardy JB brought to the show.

Perhaps JR'Ego spends too much time in the theatre performing major surgery to take notice of who is gay and who is not.

Ooh that sounds intruiging! Do we have a surgeon in our midst then?

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

must admit that this is my sort of humour - it gave me a real belly-laugh.

Linda xx

Im still laughing thinking about it this morning, much more fun, than watching the dancing programme, or the programme, where theres people who think they can sing, but they cant, and the winner is terribly fixed anyway, a few of the Saturday Gift Shows have been fun, maybe its a format they need to use more, a informal show, where everything literally goes, but i guess its easier to do such a show on a Saturday night as there are probably no managers around, it was literally the Dale and JB show, i dont think there was a item, which JB didnt advise about.

He must have a open pass, as he does just pop up on any show they have.

Of course then right at the end, you had that hilarious moment, when they tried to do a link to Debbie Flint in America, to probably chat about next saturdays show, but of course, her Webcam or skype or whatever they were using froze.

But surely Ali Young, lapdog, Will, should have known how to sort it, because he sorts everything there doesnt he.

Latest posts

Back