Saturday night fever

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Capirossi

Guest Shopper
With Dale and John...

I missed the whole JB thing so I am asking in all seriousness and ignorance, why is he there?

I don't know much about him as I don't indulge in tv and celebrity-dom but I have heard of him and he did a Dallas special. He appears to be quite established - so why is he co-presenting on shopping telly?! :confused:

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

With Dale and John...

I missed the whole JB thing so I am asking in all seriousness and ignorance, why is he there?

I don't know much about him as I don't indulge in tv and celebrity-dom but I have heard of him and he did a Dallas special. He appears to be quite established - so why is he co-presenting on shopping telly?! :confused:

So i can look and oogle him, as long as he doesn't talk. :wink: But seriously he's got
a skin care regime for men, so he's selling it in between :song::song::song:

Ah, I see. He seemed more than just a guest presenter. He seems right at home!

With Dale and John...

He's got something to sell. No other reason. Even though the whole 'celebrity' thing annoys the hell out of me, I am enjoying it. Anyway Cap, why are you watching QVC anyway? Thought you'd be out in the new car??!!

He's got something to sell. No other reason. Even though the whole 'celebrity' thing annoys the hell out of me, I am enjoying it. Anyway Cap, why are you watching QVC anyway? Thought you'd be out in the new car??!!

I wish!! The old man went out alone today with a mate in his Evo. I suspect they were taking great care, keeping within the speed limits and enjoying the Welsh countryside :sly:

They are now talking nonsense over a few beers so I am dipping in out of Q. Rock and roll eh? Got my tea and a blanket - living the dream!

But he has promised me my first drive tomorrow :D:D:D

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

John Barrowman originally comes from the West End/Broadway stable. He's won awards for his stage performances and quite rightly so. He's moved his career more mainstream.

I find JB a bit too full on. I know he has a ton of fans but it just seems that he will go from Broadway to shopping telly, just so long as he is in the public eye. No offence intended to his many fans, wish I was one but I'm just not :)

He dropped in unannounced the night before last, during Carole Hochman's hour and JF went berserk , acting like some silly school girl :headbang:

He also played Lead Tenor Stormtrooper in Mel Brooks The Producers, not a massive part but he was brilliant

Tip - Film not for PC brigade as is usual for Mr Brooks

I thought he was fantastic last night on Q, talking about ladies keeping cosy in their Slankets and being able to cuddle pets as the Slankets are very soft and fleecy, Dale said it was a Mrs Slocombe moment and John said they could sit stroking their pussies all night

Class

he can be hilarious and always seems to enjoy himself, easy on the eye too. My option would be to remove Dale from the show and let JB present solo.

Latest posts

Back